Renegade (INTERACTIVE STORY)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Dec 29, 2012.

1. ----Chapter 2----
    Evil has a peculiar way of showing itself. In some it will take the form of actions. In others, words. But most of the time, even if we do not see it, Evil chooses physical form. And does the universe injustice in that way. Killing is as normal to Evil as eating is to us. Our world has seen its fair share of pronounced Evil. From the beings warping our own minds to do twisted acts, to Evil becoming a person to lead thousands in destructive conquests. The enjoy pain and suffering and take pleasure in the fact few can stop them. And one of those few are the Angels.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a different color, but I plan on doing each a different color. I'll also be adding each chapter to the OP for the newcomers.

QUESTION 2

Song: Evil Theme- Dutyfreak
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I responded to question 1. Question 2 is hard. Keep this up, it's cool!
    fluffinator09 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Yes I do, 4,000+5,000=9,000
  4. I appreciate that. And yes I'm aware of how much more difficult it will be, but I do believe the reward will be great :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. To clarify, I mean what type of PHYSICAL encounter should he have.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Oh...
  7. This is gonna be really cool... :D
    I tell you if this is all original I'm extreme impressed because it's not bad at all. :)
    fluffinator09 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Oh... Okay... Um I wasn't very specific. This second one is hard, it's really broad.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Yea, I'm aware of that. However If you want to resubmit go ahead.
  10. I'll do my best to think of something while I'm watching T.V. but right now I got nothing.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. this is amazing. It brings a tear to my eye when i read it, it shows the TRUE form of satan and his Evil.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. It is NO WHERE NEAR finished, and I've been wanting to personify Evil for a LONG time. And something so Good to fight them!
  13. just from reading the first two chapters, I can see that this will be amazing!
    also, if u want to fight evil, don't let it take over you. Stay close to God.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I'm close man, and I'm aware.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I want more feedback! I can't do this alone! This is why its an INTERACTIVE STORY!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Thanks for reminding me of a good song. :)
    QuarterStop and Equinox_Boss like this.
  17. What song?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Renegade =P

By jay z
  19. ----Chapter 3----
    Two beings that had not stirred in a decade, were waking... Which some feared could mean that it would shift the balance of the War in Evil's favor. These beings were some of the darkest, most foul entities to ever walk the Universe. They ate worlds. Quite literally. They sucked all the good, hope, joy, and free thought out of planets. They were quite simply known as Distrugătors. This meant Destroyer in Romanian, which was the universal language. They were rising to join several others in a progression towards a planet... one known as Earth.

Question 3 I still need responses for the other questions!
  20. :') amazing
    Equinox_Boss likes this.