Renegade (INTERACTIVE STORY)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Dec 29, 2012.

1. ERMAGERD Can't wait :D
    EDIT:
    My 1,001st post Yeaaaaaaahhhhh Celebrate!
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  2. ----Chapter 7----
    The thing started to shift, and started to slither towards Kevin. He began backing up, frightened out of his mind, completely paralyzed. The nici o speranță pentru viață spoke with a sort of low roar, one filled with malice and complete hatred for anything made by Light. "You will never live to see another day, you are a pathetic excuse for an Angel." A voice seemed to speak from the shadows surrounding the entrance to the school. "You are the one, who dies today." A bolt of lightning came crashing down from the sky and completely annihilated thenici o speranță pentru viață. A woman whose features were currently hidden under a black cloak made of some unknown material, gently glided down by using the wings that were protruding from her back, in front of the student body who had remained transfixed by the scene before them. "What you have seen cannot be unseen, and I understand that, but you are young so you can forget." A gentle mist rose from the ground and floated through the students. The woman finished by whispering "Uită, pentru a fi în siguranță." She turned to Kevin and said, "Come Kevin, I do believe you have many a question."

No Question For Now!

creepincreepers7 likes this.
  3. you spelled "unscene" wrong :p
  4. Oops :p
  5. lol
  6. Anymore chpter?
  7. Tomorrow yes.
    Note: all forthcoming chapters will be erratic at best so please be patient.
  8. How's it coming?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. It is great, I have several chapters lined up BUT I'm having difficulties porting them. When I fix this, you will be the first to know.
  10. Cool dragon fruit :) (Cause cool beans are too mainstream)
    Equinox_Boss and fluffinator09 like this.
  11. For those who don't know what Dragon Fruit is:

Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Cool, I can't wait :)
  13. What kinda of issues are you having? Have you figured it out?
    If you don't want to continue we won't cry, but I'd like to hear some more :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I fixed the issue
    last night but I won't be on till later today
  15. These are great stories! Keep them coming!
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  16. Fluff are you alive? If you have more I'd like to hear it, but if not... I'd like to know it's done lol.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I guess he's been "held up". :p
  18. I was busy this weekend, but I have a new chapter that should be posted around 5ish.
  19. Cool! I can't wait :)
  20. Sweet :)
    Equinox_Boss and fluffinator09 like this.