Renegade (INTERACTIVE STORY)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Dec 29, 2012.

1. I filled out the google doc.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I appreciate all the responses! I no longer need ones for Question 1, but I need more for 2 and 3.
    I am also considering making a banner to help spread the word about Renegade.
    What do you think?
  3. How about something like this:

EVIL IS REVEALED
    Renegade: an interactive story
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. XD I mean with graphics and stuff, but I like the text.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. oh lol. :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. This is what the signature I made for this looks like:

This is the code:
    Code:
    [URL=http://empireminecraft.com/threads/renegade-interactive-story.19442/][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/hkEco.png[/IMG][/URL]
    If you wish to show support, please place this in your signature!
  7. ----Chapter 4----

Kevin ran through the forest, not looking back as he dodged the flying projectiles coming at him. He felt an impact on his shoulder. A sharp pain took over his brain, but only for a moment. Kevin threw up his arms and and called "OUT". The impact he felt was nothing more than an orange paintball. Kevin had some friends over at his house in Milwaukee, playing paintball in his backyard woods.
    "Good shot, Max!" Kevin called out. Max Allen was Kevin's lifelong friend. The two had known each other since first grade, and now they were sophomores in high school. Max was 5 feet 11 inches and was about average build, with red hair that showed his Irish heritage. Kevin was 6 feet 2 inches tall while of a slimmer build. He had blonde hair that was always in a mess, but well known throughout South Division High School. He always had a reason for everything, but wasn't as popular among the students. He had a few friends, all of whom he liked very much. "Next time, Jack I'll get you in." Kevin called to his friend Jack Welcome. Jack had been sidelined due to his broken arm and was unable to play. Kevin, Max, Jack and the other few that had come started to wander to their various vehicles. In the distance a dark... thing seemed to take interest in the group before uttering some sort of noise, and gliding off into the woods...

Thanks to creepincreeper7 for the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
  8. Great story so far!
    Equinox_Boss and jtc0999 like this.
  9. Please stop spamming the docs with crap about my brother... Even if it is funny...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. What do you guys think of the song for this chapter?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I like it, but not as much as Angel.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Well I do believe it has the mood said in it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Great story so far. I like the buildup
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Thats what I've always been really talented at so naturally it will be better than the rest.
  15. ----Chapter 5----

Umbră were not the most terrifying creatures Evil had ever spawned. No, not by a long shot. But they were however very stealthy, and even the Angels were hard pressed to realize they were being stalked by one. Umbră meant shadow and that they were. They were able to stalk there prey for days without break, and one such umbră was currently stalking Kevin Harris as he made his way home from school. They were completely without mercy, and were wicked to the core. They were however relatively weak, and could be taken down by novice fighters. "Closer must follow closer..." This umbră kept muttering to itself. "Must silence the weakling..." This of course meant Kevin, but he was still unaware that he was still being stalked. However someone seemed to accomplished something rarely tried. They were stalking the umbră! A beam of light slowly came from a nearby bush to penetrate the umbră's immense outer veil of blackness. It uttered a startled noise and then popped. Quite literally burst into a cloud of dark mist. Kevin turned, looked, saw nothing, and just ignored it afterwords. From the light's source a feminine whisper came, "Soon Kevin you will join us. So young, but necessary or we all perish."

Also whoever called me a b**** on question one, I do not appreciate it, as my self-esteem is low enough as it is, and I would appreciate only good things coming from this community. If you don't like this THEN DO NOT READ IT! Its pretty simple :D I know right? Amazing!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. ----Chapter 6----

Kevin slowly trudged to school after disembarking the bus. His eyes caught sight of the bleary school building in front of him. He hated the school, as all it had done was provide him with misery. He had been bullied by the people in this building ever since he moved here from Austin, Texas several years ago. And the guy who had been the center of that suffering was two feet in front of him, looming over him at 6 feet 6 inches was Jack Malin. "Hey Kevin how was your "paintball" sport game-thing this weekend?" Responding with the same cold sarcasm that he had for years Kevin "Just peachy Jake, did you get arrested again this weekend?"
    Jake stopped laughing at his own joke and started glaring at Kevin, "I thought I told you to never bring that up again, dweeb." Jake stated. "You said something about punching my face in didn't you? But if I were you I wouldn't since I see the School Protection Officer over there." Kevin answered, pointing to a nearby uniformed officer who was leaning against a wall. Jake grinned, his "smile" dripping with malice, and ill intent. "You think a human can keep you from ending me?" He asked his voice starting to sound ancient and Evil. "Jake whats going on?" Bobby asked. Bobby was one of Jake's lifelong co-bullies. Jake didn't respond and instead his skin started to bubble and he started to shift... into something long forgotten... and something so Evil... a nici o speranță pentru viață.

Chapter 6 Question
    Song- Light the Fuse by Datsik
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Waiiitttt... :confused:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Yea, I know. I realized it right after I got off last night XD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I'm very mad... I got unwatched from the thread :(:mad:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.