Remembering MrSocks75

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Uber_Corq, Mar 31, 2015.

1. So are we just going to let Simon get away with murder? I mean, that's cool and all, I just kinda want to know.
    khixan, bloodra1n, PenguinDJ and 5 others like this.
  2. Yup he is SS, who wants to take on the dreaded SS. :eek::rolleyes:
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  3. Well if we all attack him at once, we could possibly make him flinch.
  4. Lol At first I thought he was dead IRL. He's not REALLY dead, he just got killed in-game :p
    SkareCboi and 607 like this.
  5. Oh, okay. I think OP intended to make people think he was dead in real life though, which I do not at all appreciate...
  6. My army of socks is preparing to avenge my death!

f_Builder_s, cdjs1987, khixan and 5 others like this.
  7. Hmm... It sounds like we're going to be needing a "Remembering Simon" thread quite soon. Run, Simon, run before your crimes catch up with you!
  8. My magicks, They have betrayed me!

Instead of infusing the ZombieSocks with a want to destroy all ducks he has become neutral and has raised an army of his own! Ducks I beseech you, see sense and help me combat this new threat against us!
    cdjs1987 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  9. We will consider it.
    oink
    I mean... quak
  10. *Clicks the Watch Thread button, waits for further amusement.* :D
    B4DMAN5IMON and PineappleGem like this.
  11. My sock army is learning strategy so that they will be able to defeat the Bad Man and his evil Pigmen army!

12. Well I would like to point out that my Clone army starts out at a very young age.
    Take this fine recruit, already he is versed in the art of the dagger, he will grow up to be a fine swordsman.

2015-03-31_22.16.43.png
    So train away Mr. Socks, but take heed of my Wizardry.
  13. Under the mob arena, eh?
  14. I guess it socks to be him *badumtss*

Laik If DiZ Po5T m8 U crY
  15. I have an objection to make!

*furiously trying to come up with something witty to say*

I got nothing, sorry. Really though, I am going to have to side with BK. We can't let Simon get away with murder. Murder is only permitted in the PvP arenas, after all. ;)
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  16. Just saw this, guys. The end is near. :(
  17. 2015-03-31_16.46.13.png
    I must avenge Socks. It is my only mission. <3
  18. There's been a development. It looks like the admins have mistaken me for a conspirator in MrSocks' murder! You'll get what's coming to you, Simon; mark my words! :p