Religious Coffee Drinkers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by EquableHook, Dec 14, 2019.

?

Coffee?

My sacramental religion 11 vote(s) 50.0%
Hot COCOA please 12 vote(s) 54.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. YES
    PhoenixAffinity and Raaynn like this.
  2. I'm glad that I'm not the only person who loves pure, black coffee. :)

(That is, before my body kicked me for it and I am unable to drink it anymore.)
    PhoenixAffinity, Raaynn and Elaeric like this.
  3. glad to see other black coffee drinkers 😎
  4. I'm a coffee nerd. I roast my own beans. I use a fancy dancy expresso maker and usually do a simple black Americano type thing. But I do enjoy a quality Latte on occasion.
  5. I ordered a grande peppermint white mocha from Starbucks and they handed me a Venti. I thought cool and drove off. I got to my desk and took a sip and well it was a Caramel Latte... I drank it anyways because I didn't want to drive back to starbucks.
    607 and EquableHook like this.
  6. And then you pay sky-high prices for that kind of perfection. :D
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  7. Ha! So originally I was impartial to whether I liked coffee or tea better (I didn't really drink coffee though but i was planning to do it in the future)... then after I learned about a certain game series, you'll know all about it cause that's about the only thing i talk about on moople's art discord channel, I pretty much became a hardcore coffee lover, specifically the black variety (as I jokingly insult those who can't handle it and have to use things like creamer, sugar and milk). I get by drinking only 1, very rarely 2 cups a day and that's how I plan to keep it. Not going over 3, and certainly not 17 cups a day, that's one of my rules ☕️
  8. Wow so proud to hear I am not the only one who depends on this gold of a drink!
    Elaeric and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  9. I actually stick to hot chocolate now. Not by choice rather by force of my own health. But when I was able to before, I did either. Whichever I felt like.
  10. Doctor- You cannot drink coffee anymore.
    Me-
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  11. It wasn't upon a doctor's request. It was something I discovered about myself on my own.
    607 and EquableHook like this.
  12. ahh well... Go like this Doctor

Me: (Insert coffee reference)
    Also Me: (Insert half of gingie)
  13. This must be a reference. :p
  14. There are 3 references all to 1 person in that post, and trust me you get there you'll know exactly who it is.
    607 likes this.
  15. THE LOVE dont die!
  16. As we near Xmas day. All the children this year must put out coffee for Santa instead of.... HOT CHOCOLATE/Cocoa milk/milk. The old man needs that caffeine
  17. Caramelised honey lattes are the only coffee I will drink.
    EquableHook likes this.
  18. Ha! Well at least there's honey in there and not the garbage sugar that's commonly added. :p but still once you've had black, there's no turning back >: )
    EquableHook likes this.
  19. Santa wants coffee ey? I think i got a picture of that "santa" who will come for that:
    EquableHook likes this.