Regarding All Bans Lately..

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Olga, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yep. I already did. He has tons and tons of accounts on tons and tons of different servers...

EDIT: He deserves the fullest punishment for what hes done... How many alts does he have? I lost track!
  2. I saw the I'm quitting thread and he previously had posted a "Give Me a Reason not to Quit" thread so I know he was bored, disillusioned or something. I could see him maybe clicking on something Mr. Cake sent him with one account if they were friends, but if they knew each other, there would be no reason to send the link they are talking about to all his accounts.

The staff at least think his involvement was intentional since they banned him. The only thing that makes sense to me is maybe he just gave the accounts away because he figured he was done with them.
  3. Ah. I should probably read the responses lol.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  4. As far as you can tell he hasn't and you've admitted you don't know much about computers. I'd be running a virus scan and Malwarebytes pronto.
  5. I didn't see the "give me a reason" thread. Hmm. I guess you're right. I was just kinda shocked and figured if it wasn't him he'd be trying to say so.
  6. isnt that illegal?
  7. and wait... max and aikar have been promoted? :D finally! ive been wanting that for a while.
    ( a little late since of been active in school lately.)
  8. Very.

Go and congrats them.
  9. Woah I never thought of all these people being....Bad
  10. LONG LIVE EMC.jpg

LONG LIVE EMC!!!!
    (Don't for get the others such as me and Hash, Legit , Eclipsys, and gwormn :))
  11. I'm intreaged by this! One question though, when auctioning enchanted tools isn't it a requirement that they are "mint condition" to ensure they are brand new and not stolen?
  12. I don't remember, I just know that I would rather buy a brand new tool from someone instead of a nearly dead one.

That's the thing. NO ONE ever thought they would do the things they did. Remember JLopez?
  13. Ehh, the whole cake obsession was a little "off" to me. So I guess we shouldn't be so suprised since the cake is a lie.
  14. There are some others not listed: lolod and mranonymous69
    He made a big mistake telling me them, I hope he gets what he deserves.
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  15. They weren't auctions. I was checking his posts out and saw he was selling them. All this happened last spring so they've scrolled off his posting history long ago. There was one with several picks in it, but this is the only one I can find: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/...-slightly-used-picture-below.7317/#post-95503

Normally not all that suspicious, but under the circumstances, his selling used picks suggested to me that he either didn't learn his lesson or at least still profited from his alt's previous activities.

It still seems to me that a permanent ban should be permanent. At the time I pressed the mod who originally banned him to keep him gone rather than just his AntonioLove account. I was pretty much over it when AntonioLove was allowed back and had come to understand the staff's attitude of giving second chances and weeding out the people who are chronically misbehaving versus the people who just made a mistake.

There have been other incidents with other people that have happened, but eventually I was reminded that I'm here playing a game with a bunch of kids and 20 somethings and if they were my kids or the neighbor's kids I wouldn't be so harsh. So I've kind of mellowed out over the things that have happened to me here. There's nothing of mine that can't be replaced if you break or steal it. And really I'm here for the company, so trying to get some kid banned because he's never learned to play right just ruins both of our experiences.

The weird/ironic thing about all this drama is that the staff seems to have taken on some of my strict attitude about this sort of thing, but I understand that a lot of this is new for them too. They take a lot of flack from us and they are just trying to figure out what is best for everyone here.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  16. He put up a windows theme on his 'foodenator' account, and it was actually a virus. I downloaded it :( I thought food was a different person and rob was a good guy, but I was wrong.

Really, really wrong.
  17. I think I downloaded that too, but I didn't get a virus. :rolleyes:
    codygraw101 likes this.
  18. Avast! couldn't block it for me :( I also had malware bytes running at the time. Good job I run a backup program, but now i'm on Windows Vista again.
  19. Faithcaster, R0bbieJo and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  20. He is smart enough to NOT send it to the ones who Believe him... I ran it through my company's virus program as it is much more high tech than most regular games... It came back a virus... and it did on my personal game laptop as well... he IS spreading a virus!
    SoulPunisher and jkjkjk182 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.