Re-Announcing the Empire YouTuber Team!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Gotta have my Inventory Tweaks bro ;)
  2. lol
  3. Perhaps I should wait...
    SkareCboi likes this.
  4. Does anybody know a good screen recording app that is free?
  5. That is not watermarked? Not sure if any exist.
  6. Not promoting piracy! BUT,if you want free, you can get free :rolleyes:
  7. I have unfortunately given up on recording because my system is rather under the weather at the moment besides other things that I don't feel like talking about at the moment.. :oops:
  8. I just want a screen recording.
  9. Dont ever give up!! i gave up awhile back because of the same issue, it could handle recording fine it just wasnt enough for minecraft to look good enough to record. But i got a amazing PC now! Plus my girlfriend of 6 years dumped me so that had a huge impact on why i stopped. But im back and ready to rock n roll!
  10. Everyone has to start somewhere! Don't get your hopes down :)
    QuarterStop and highlancer54 like this.
  11. There are a couple but not too many good ones. OBS is the only one that comes to my mind. :)
  12. Yeah I think OBS is possibly the only good free one :)
    highlancer54 likes this.
  13. hahaha I've done that before. Then I spilled a cup of coffee...
  14. i'm using quicktime on my mac. it's free. and you can select an area just to record. not using voice though.
  15. Ok, I don't have enough commitment to buy a non-watermarking screen-recorder, and I don't have a pro microphone, and I don't edit my videos, just add captions. So, even though I won't ever be on the YouTuber team, can't I still make promotional videos about the Empire?

I already have one, but it's water marked, there's bad audio, and the video itself is bad quality.

So, if I can, I will make more videos about EMC and post them.
  16. OpenBroadcast software, you can select it to record as-well, I use it a lot to stream, 1080p looks great and is completely free, open source and no watermarks. Along with being able to add overlays, multiple games etc at once all through one program. It's a good little thing.
  17. Does quicktime only work on macs?
  18. Ok, I'll have to check this out.
  19. Thanks but i think i'll make a new video for this.