Re-Announcing the Empire YouTuber Team!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Yeah, I checked out your channel. I have bandicam, but it's water-marked. I can't get anything else, as it's not my PC. I will try to get the water-mark off.
  2. Congrats to all of you who recently made the team! :D
    sambish20 and legokeeper2975 like this.
  3. What if you do your videos in groups. Me and KillaSpartan5 are going to start doing videos together pretty soon and I was wondering if you liked them, if we would both get the status, or just one of us.
  4. Depends if i can tell that one person did all the work or not.
    wisepsn likes this.
  5. Sounds Fair to me. Oh and thanks for the Quick Reply.
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  6. Woot! I made the team. ;)
  7. PLEASE READ THIS! IT MAY SAVE YOUR PC FROM HARMFUL VIRUSES! I have saved my PC! There was a virus called "Content Explorer". It was horrible. It was going to corrupt all of my files. It was because of free screen-recording downloads. Be careful YouTubers!
  8. What I mean is, DO NOT DOWNLOAD FREE SCREEN RECORDERS, OR ANYTHING FREE! Unless you trust it with all of your heart.
    Tell me if you ARE experiencing something like this! I can help!
  9. Protip: Audacity's noise removal tool can work wonders if you know how to use it properly. :)
    sambish20, krysyyjane9191 and Jcplugs like this.
  10. I like doing utube but I don't have decent gear
    sambish20 likes this.
  11. I have a dis advantage cuz I can't edit my vids yet and I have the free version of Bandicam. I'll try!
    sambish20 likes this.
  12. YASSSS, I love this. The only thing is I have to start Audacity, start a recording, stop the recording, stop Auducity, edit the audio file, replace it will Sony Vegas, crop out some of the audio file, and blah blah blah. :rolleyes:
  13. Adobe Audition is also a great tool :p But Audicity is a great free alternative. I might make a tutorial for anyone that would like to know how to perform this method but is struggling, give me a heads up if you would like one :)