Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. 3rd times always a charm!....
  2. My Potato Progress 2015-05-22_00.21.29.png
    ShelLuser, TromboneSteve and 607 like this.
  3. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Classic nick
    607 likes this.
  4. That is one tall birch

Attached Files:

607 likes this.
  5. oops, forgot to change the sign to SC

Why yes I am Crazy
  6. What could be more fun than playing on the Empire?

I'll tell you: Playing on the Empire while watching some of your favorite cartoons on DVD! :)

He has the power....

Season 1, Episode 9 of "Masters of the Universe": The dragon invasion. In my opinion one of the best episodes. Skeletor actually manages to gain access to Greyskull and lock out everyone else. All thanks to the dragon pearl. Eventually the heroes manage to track down beast man, break his power over the matriarch (mother dragon) and thus make her children less hostile. Even willing to help 'm out.

Even Skeletors forcefield isn't capable to withstand the power of a whole dragon army.

So yah, sorry, had to rant, felt like sharing. Good memories of the 80's :)
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  7. Dear god, you're a multitasking master. I can barely play the keyboard with 2 hands without screwing up (yet I'm in grade 7 conservatory. =P) and you're somehow managing to focus on MC and on a cartoon?
    FinalArc and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Don't worry, Me the majestic llama will save you { except Aphea :3 }
  9. Of course I am, I am all powerful and such ;)

Just don't ask Elfin & DC how much wc comments I made this evening and we'll all be good ;)
    cadenman2002 and 607 like this.
  10. Can you really do both of those at once? :p
  11. (totally not totally wasted here)

Yes!

MOTU, like ThunderCats, had some really awesome music scores as background (and intro). So even if you didn't see what was going on you could still enjoy the (often well..) choreographed action in the background. Or, in other words: tab to the back, enjoy the action and explore the old tutorial with f_builder_s.

By the power of Aikar!

I... hmm, already had the power to begin with? ;)

I love this server, and it thrills me that I only get to appreciate this stuff even further as as I progress along instead of the other way around (no comment).

and now I need some serious sleep soon :)
    f_Builder_s and 607 like this.
  12. Uh oh! The huge decrease must not be good D:
    607 likes this.
  13. And 13.58 is already very low. I think it should be above 19 to be good.
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  14. Yea usually its around 20
  15. So... A friend of me wants me to come on all the time and asks where I have been, I decided to leave him some messages: alot of signs with "haas was here"
    Well, he got his revenge:
    2015-05-24_20.45.41.png

Also, there was a whole discussion in town chat about being carefull giving admin flags, and then:
    2015-05-24_21.06.06.png
    Patr1cV, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  16. HOLY EMERALDS!!! 2015-05-24_15.13.19.png
  17. eBay on Minecraft!!!! 2015-05-25_10.17.00.png
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  18. Patr1cV and 607 like this.