Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I threw a 2014 Labor Bench and a 2014 Birthday Cake into the SMP3 free chest shop and told everyone to go get 'em... unfortunately, you can only buy one item at a time and they now have to dig through four bajillion pieces of dirt first. :p
  2. pictures of the deathevent coming your way :p

Attached Files:

3. When was this?
  4. yesterday
  5. I have found that the tree on utopia is holy!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. I missed threads like these!

Yesterday was a pretty hectic day for me, a day where I had to cut all my ties to a server which I had actually already left some time ago. Sounds bitter? Nah, don't worry; just trying to describe the atmosphere and my mood a bit (my mood was actually pretty good mind you).

Even so, guess the server didn't want to take chances on me because when I had opened MC again I suddenly got to see this:

I know its probably an automated quote, don't spoil the newbies fun please ;)

It's official ;)

SO I learned about teleport signs, also the ones which allow you to teleport to other residences. I don't have enough mats to build my house yet, but I can sure as heck build an infoboard:

I know its a pretty simple build, I've only been on for 2 days ;)

Press the button and off you go. Its a funny thing too because this board will soon require some more expansion as well ;)

And trust me: I know its a simple build. This is the kind of post I hope to look back at in 2 years or so and grin at it: "Yeah, that was the night where some people 'told' me I was no longer welcome, which caused even more players to come look me up at my new home".
  7. Wow, I never saw that "Who's awesome" thing! :o
    I honestly think the information board has a bit weird colour combinations, it doesn't look right to me. It's definitely better than my first build though, I just threw some randomly coloured wool blocks together, placed a chest in the middle and called it my home :p
    I like how you're already learning about commands so complicated even I hardly get into them.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. This just happened on SMP2

I... I don't... I don't even know what to say
    battmeghs, Gadget_AD, 607 and 2 others like this.
  9. IcecreamCow is back!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. Stumbled across this old memory today...
  11. Heh, I was gonna post this, too, but I forgot until now, and had to find this thread first. Oh, man, that was a sight to behold, though, wasn't it? Bah, I'll just post my shot as well. (I went through the 10 seconds of trouble cropping it just so. :p)

Truly an historic day.
  12. 2014-12-10_21.44.19.png

I broke life again guys, I'm sorry.
  13. ah, don't worry. The bush was already dead.
  14. Google: Ruining festive moods since 28913 BCE
    607 likes this.
  15. I accidentally did this when changing my world settings.
    2014-12-14_10.52.19.png
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  16. Wow, that's cool, I want that! :o
    When messing with that, I often get something like amplified AMPLIFIED, so it's hardly playable :p
  17. this was at the pvp against krysyy
    she died and
    i don't know how i got this :p

2014-12-15_00.32.55.png
    Olaf_C, ShelLuser, 607 and 3 others like this.
  18. Could I buy it? :D
  19. i couldn't keep it :(
    totally understandable tho :p
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.