R0bbieJo's Merry Christmas Party SMP4 Style! Sign Up For Your Presents Now

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by R0bbieJo, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Sure you can... Positive thoughts can Change a World.... :)
  2. I have not met you... but I want too... Come see me on Smp4 when you see me on... :)
    Equinox_Boss and Gadget_AD like this.
  3. Equinox_Boss and Gadget_AD like this.
  4. Love freezing to death in the winter? = Come to oklahoma
    Love sweating to death in summer? = Come to oklahoma
    Love running from wasps that are everywhere? = Come to oklahoma
    Also, I believe I might get a present because I spend time and dedication to helping others and even doing things I dislike so my friends can be happy. I don't really know what I want or anything... You can surprise me or get me nothing I don't care. :)
    vividOptimism and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. I am from Amarillo Texas! I love it... low humidity... more like Arizona area.... and we do get some winter so there is a change of seasons... and we don't have all that freaking moisture making it hard to breathe! lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. That does sound fun but if I could id move to somewhere where its winter all the time like... alaska or something. I don't know why but I love the cold and winter.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Robbie, I'd like a present because I got myself unbanned this year and didn't cause trouble since then. I growed up and learnt a lot from the horrible experience of being banned. I will never be banned again, I promise
    R0bbieJo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Dead line is coming! I have over 50 to do so far... whose wanting one.... and why??? :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. The cup is always half full with you isn't it robbie :) Best wishes to nick and I hope he is OK...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Robbie I have been recently hacked and I have won a auction for 11.1 k and I would like a gift to help me get resources to sell these resources. Also I have a World Record buisness and I would like some book and quills to write the certificates. Nice tree BTW.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Always! :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Whose Getting A Present??? :)

2013-12-18_11.56.24.png
  14. Wow, that looks pretty cool
    Equinox_Boss and R0bbieJo like this.
  15. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. ShaunWhite did this for us! :p

~ Makes Note~ Coal for Creeper.... lol
    Equinox_Boss and cadgamer101 like this.
  17. omg omg omg!!!! looks so cool cant wait till christmas :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. This Year I would Really Like If I Can Get Advertisement For My Business In Some Way Because I've Been Trying Really Hard To Advertise It And Its Not Been Going So Well. So Please This Year For A Present Can You Advertise My Store On Smp8 Res 17260,
    Thank You Ruari342
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Or Of Course If It Has To Be An Item Please May I Have A Stack Of Ghast Tears Because I really Need Them For My Brewing Company
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Can you please never capitalize the first word of every letter ever again? :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.