R0bbieJo's Merry Christmas Party SMP4 Style! Sign Up For Your Presents Now

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by R0bbieJo, Dec 9, 2013.

1. ~ Moves BIG kid to the seat beside me~ Your too heavy! LOL
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. I would love a present from anyone. I love this server. I've been busy with life and I'm trying to get back to Emc! :) I wasn't in trouble for a long time... NO CoAL!
    Equinox_Boss and R0bbieJo like this.
  3. Galazeek do we need invertations
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Its all part of my master plan to bug you! Muahahahahaaa! Although I do suck at finding things... I guess I will plan a strategy. For the rest of you... May the odds be ever in your favor.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Awsome Tree :D I do not see why i do not, not want to not receive a present ;)
  6. I would love anything R0bbie :)
    Merry Christmas everyone and Thank you robbie for what ever you give me. :D
  7. Guess that's what a 19 year old gets... hahaha
    R0bbieJo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. Lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Hopefully I'm in time for this, and this makes me feel ever so conceited, and arrogant, but I would like a Christmas present from you Robbie, because of a few reasons, and I'll give them to you right here (I'm probably just going to describe myself and end up feeling like I'm making myself look bad and or very selfish, but anyways, here it goes. :L). I've been on EMC for a LONG 626 days as of this post. Throughout those days, I've made big mistakes, and small mistakes. But, I've also done some good things. I've given away all I ever had 2 times. Both for my "leaving" or "departure" from EMC. I can honestly admit I was attention seeking to see those who cared for me. But I've now realized I shouldn't of done that. But I'm actually kind of glad I did those things. I've developed over time, and matured up to be a nice, and cheerful piggeh :p. Giving away my things made me realize that items/rupees don't matter. As long as you enjoy what you do, and make friends, you'll be happy. These past months, or weeks, I've been generous to others buy giving random items/rupees to players. I've also helped out some of the community/public made things overtime, like for an example, a specific gold farm on one of the servers. I've made it a better atmosphere to visit. I'm not even done with it either. I try to be positive, the best I can honestly be. Well, I think that's all I have to say. Merry Christmas Robbie, you're a very kind and warm-hearted woman. :)
  10. Awesome... Just awesome.
  11. Dis be whys I love piggies.
  12. I just love this community. <3
  13. I am so very touched by these words on this thread... this is exactly WHY I am doing this!
    To show you all what you have.... to help you see past the things that may not have gone right... and to love each other regardless...
    Life in itself is already a rough road.... we don't have to let it take over... look at the positives and you will find them EVERYWHERE if you choose too...
    I am stocking my chests.... and if it takes me to New Years... I will get to every one of you! lol
  14. Nice! Oh right... I have to fill my friends presents! *Runs to smp7*
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I don't know if this would be possible for you but I would <3 a dragon egg. I know they are extremely hard to get so it's ok if you can't get one..but it would make my Christmas! Since I know you probably couldn't get a dragon egg, I would love some quartz stairs! Merry Christmas Robbie, I'll get you a present as well ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. The Christmas tree look amazing.
  17. :)When is the party
  18. yeah it doesn't say
  19. We just got our internet back... there was an outage here in our city.... We will get things going as soon as we can...
    Sorry for the delay!
  20. I sadly can't make the party...will my gift still be a an access chest for me to pickup when i can?