R0bbieJo's Merry Christmas Party SMP4 Style! Sign Up For Your Presents Now

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by R0bbieJo, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Epic tree, looks like you spent a load of time on it :)

For Christmas, I'd love to have a R0bbieJo head & signature! I think I deserve it because I try to help out around in game whenever I can and I have a collection of staff signatures and heads and this would be perfect! I can definitely also get you a present of nearly anything you'd like; for your generosity and contribution to EMC :)
  2. Hey, you're still doing the b-day party as well, right? :p So many parties, so much generosity. I don't need anything for Christmas from you; you've done enough by bringing this project to the community. :) I will get you a present of some sort, however. I love the tree, by the way. I wish you the best of Christmases. -Hashhog3000
  3. I'm new here (Well 50+ days new) And I haven't seen you around but reading this thread I can see you're a beloved member of the server.
    Well Robbie what I would like for Christmas is tools because I started my charity company recently and I have so many orders to help projects but not enough time to make tools :)
    Or workers, that works too
  4. Lovin the tree :cool:
    R0bbie, I'd like a gift because of all the new players I help out on SMP9, annoying as they are :confused:
  5. I would like a present, cause I managed to finally get my friend on EMC. I would like him to play some more regularly though... I also managed this year to create a succesfull thread, namely the 1.7 update overview thread. Thanks;)

Ps: You know how hard it is to say a reason without being selfish?
    Equinox_Boss, R0bbieJo and cddm95ace like this.
  6. I am thankful for all the great friends I have here on this great server! Even though I don't come around to much anymore.
  7. I love all your posts! I am keeping track... you will all be on my gift list... Now... as for particular gift requests... I will see what I can do... but for the most part... I will choose the gifts... :)
  8. This must be another one of Robbie's pranks, she will give all 1 dc of coal D:

And not the good tipe either xD
  9. Dear R0bbie, We've been friends for long time and I've noticed something. You as well as the rest of smp4 (myself included) have been working extremely hard at the smp4 paradise project. From Tons of nether quartz mining, to digging in the wastelands for iron and emeralds. Thousands of hours were put in from everybody. I am grateful this year, for all the great friends and amazing people I've met along the way. I am hoping that I will be able to make a present for you under the Huge Christmas tree because you've deserved it!

PS. I've also been a jolly good lad this year ^_^
  10. In my opinion this is an amazing idea :). I really hope it turns out well. This year im very grateful for friends who are like family to me... and of course my family lol. I hope the smp4 wall is turning out good. (If you need help, im always available ;)) For my presents choices... whatever is available or want to give.
    Thanks again, and an Early Merry Christmas! :)
  11. Dear RobbieJo,

I would like a present for all of the help i have given to the starting members of the EMC at smp4. I want to say thanks to the bridges i have built with new friends throughout the last 6 months and the fact i havent built a shop, still have terrible organization an my chest room still not completed, and various other projects not even touched. I have been helping these friends the best i can get their things and goals completed knowing i wont get much profit or resources from it. I know you will most likely not give the gifts that people prefer. I would like the ability the scorch the world, nothing more, nothing less. Congrats on the tree it looks amazing, i know you have alot of projects planned and doing this is definitely a surprise to me. i would think the smp4 peace project is what you would work on the most. If you need just ask for help if you need anymore.
  12. Well Robbie I will be by this weekend to take a look at the tree, but as for a gift...I am cool with just having you around to talk to and hang out with. Though I have not been able to play as often as I would like due to my job, but I have enjoyed the small amount of time. Hope your Xmas is an awesome one and it brings a smile to your face. Take care of yourself and I will see you on EMC whenever I am able to. :)
  13. Greetings. I would love a present as it would give me a reason to get on EMC during Christmas.

Cheers,
    -Fallsteel
  14. I think my jaw hit china when I saw that tree :D
    I don't anything :D
    You already gave me a head and nicks head a while back for donating and that's enough :D
  15. I think R0bbieJo deserves a hash tag #R0bbieJo on G+ what do you guys think!
  16. Hi Robbie :D I think I deserve a present for going to the wild as much as possible to get things to sell cheaply to help the EMC economy break free of the corporate oligarchy that has befallen smp1 Merry Christmas by the way :)
    Equinox_Boss and R0bbieJo like this.
  17. I would approve if that said anything but google +
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. by all means hash tag #RobbieJo where you think it should go #facebook #twitter etc :D
    Equinox_Boss, R0bbieJo and jacob5089 like this.
  19. linkedin :p
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and R0bbieJo like this.
  20. For christmas, I would like about 2.5 stacks of normal quartz blocks for my mall. If I receive the gift, then it would really give a kick-start to the construction of my mall, because I've come to a standstill due to the lack of quartz.
    Merry Christmas Robbie :)
    Equinox_Boss and R0bbieJo like this.