R0bbieJo's Merry Christmas Party SMP4 Style! Sign Up For Your Presents Now

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by R0bbieJo, Dec 9, 2013.

1. <3
    Yay!! Coal is good for torches :) If you wanted to do a REALLY bad gift you could do dirt :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Nah, I like dirt :/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Why?!?!
    xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Giant sky platforms...
    Cheap building block to traverse terrain
    etc.......
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. bad tomato get in the Christmas spirit! :D :p lol jk
  6. I am making my list and checking it Twice!
    You better be on it.... ;)
    :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Its R0bbieJo Claus!
  8. This project is looking very good, it's very kind of you to do this. I think I deserve a present because I never cause trouble and I try to help people out as much as I can. Sure, some new players can be a bit difficult to deal with, but I try my best to help them out. I've also worked really hard throughout my year and a half on EMC and I haven't really had the chance to buy myself anything rare or cool, despite how many times I say I will :confused: Anyway, what I want is a mod head, preferably yours :D On behalf of all of EMC, thank you for doing this!
  9. That is R0bbie ClauseETTE.... thank you :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Hmmm... what a nice post... I like this :)
    Equinox_Boss and Chris_Flo like this.
  11. (Christmas Day) R0bbiejo: Well its time for everyone to open their presents! Us: YAY! R0bbiejo: But you must work for them! You must find your present out of the 9999999 candy canes!
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and hashhog3000 like this.
  12. Yeah, keep laughing... you'll stop when you're made to do exactly that! :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Watch we will get a map in our chest that shows how to get to our chest! xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. LOL
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. This will be a busy weekend... so please forgive my NOT chatting! Please no PMs unless you are in the Smp4 Sr Project!
    If you are... I have work for you.... Stormy! Lol
    :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Watching you scramble around from atop the tree will be MUCH more fun! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. lol lameidl why did you give her that idea D:
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  18. IKR..... he must not know I am the Brat Mod huh... Heeheehee :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. *sits on RObbieJo's lap*
    First of all, merry christmas! Well I'm hosting a massive drop party on SMP1 @ 301 on New Years Eve, and I'm dropping a SC of lvl 30 enchanted books, a lot of promos, and 6 stacks of diamond blocks. I don't have 6 stacks of of diamond blocks yet, so I just want as many diamonds as I could get for the party :)
    Equinox_Boss, ruari342 and R0bbieJo like this.