Quartz Miners For The Smp4 Project Needed...And Now We Need Protection!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Bump/ Thank you so Much Portal
    PortalShoo2er likes this.
  2. And now going mining for more lol :DDDD
  3. Going to the Nether with this one is like going to a Circus full of Monkeys!
    Take Tink.... and well.... RUN....lol
    tinkerbell28 likes this.
  4. Lol i missed the run :p
    Did Nick work or did he slack again?
  5. Tonight is going to be a HUGE Quartz mining night on Utopia.... Me, Nick, Tinkerbell, and others will be on a lot tonight... so get your armor and stuff ready and we will be here about 8pm Est.... go to Utopia to the Wastelands Nether Spawn.. we will all meet there....

:)
  6. Lol, me and my skype are ready!
    tinkerbell28 likes this.
  7. gearing up now, and RUN?? really?? its even more fun with nick and I both going at it
  8. Uh, is the trip still on?
  9. they are in a meeting, they will be here shortly
  10. Supper friends are running a bit later than expected... Give me 30 minutes and I will be there.... :)
  11. About 2 hours in and we took a break! 9 stacks of Quartz Ore and 5 stacks of Glowstone... Oh Yeah :)

Attached Files:

12. We had alot of fun xD

2013-06-15_23.03.37.png 2013-06-15_23.01.27.png 2013-06-15_23.03.51.png 2013-06-15_23.05.10.png 2013-06-15_22.44.03.png
    Nole972 likes this.
  13. Okay... so I think it is safe to say that you all know I am not a fan of wild mobs. I love to mine and play the way I have since I got here...
    When Quartz came out I fell in love with it.... And it was the perfect color so... I learned the Nether so I could obtain my precious Jewels... :)
    Now I have rabid dogs and insane skeletons on top of all the mess out there already! This is no longer safe mining conditions....
    So can we please have some good archers and attack players that can come with me and Tink as we mine.... PLEASE... You are very much needed by the Girls... :)
    PenguinDJ and jacob5089 like this.
  14. I could help, though I am limited to 30 minutes of protection, and my armour sucks xD
  15. I could help if it wasnt on utopia...
  16. We are looking at making some changes because of this... Maybe we can set up on 2 servers... 1 for all of us.... and 1 with no fall damage when we have enough online...
    jacob5089 likes this.
  17. Yea i would, but i'm kinda stuck FAR out in the nether ._.
  18. Dump everything (including your armor) in an enderchest and go lava-swimming?
    It'd leave the Enderchest out there, but 8 obsidian and an eye is generally a small sacrifice to make.
    (Even less if someone else is out there to retrieve the chest?)
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  19. What server?
  20. I don't have an enderchest and i'm borrowing armour from r0bbie
    Ok, i made it back ALIVE from the nether on utopia when MC crashed. I was ALONE.
    You knowing my skill, you should be able to go with you and tink when i did it alone (Not to mention terrified xD)
    Anyway, i'll leave an access chest with the armour and quartz on my res on smp5 (10767)
    Kephras and R0bbieJo like this.