Quartz Miners For The Smp4 Project Needed...And Now We Need Protection!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, Jun 5, 2013.

1. I will tell him when we get on...
  2. I am going online on Smp4 to check in on the wall and then I have a thread to make and THEN I am going Quartz Mining!
    Get your gear ready and meet me at 7pm on Smp7 :) West Nether Wasteland Spawn and wait for us... :)
  3. Can he add me now? my skype name is just samsimx lol
  4. I want to help out in some way or another on this project, and I really want to go quartz mining... Meh. When I get home from school, i'll go mining and bring back some Quartz for you all...hopefully :p
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  5. Awesome.... Keep in mind you are all welcome to go alone... we just know its fun with teams too... so you chose! :)
  6. I could go with a team, if any of you are online at about 15:20 GMT :p
  7. Im ready when people are :p
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  8. Im about ready now too
  9. Donated a few rupees :D
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  10. Thank you all for the help! Whether its bringing in the Materials or going out mining with Quartz crew... you are much needed!
    I am heading to Utopia to go for Quartz now... so come find us if you want to go... :)
    NO Fall Damage there... ;)
  11. Nickbowhunter and I will be going out to the Nether Wastelands on Utopia with in the next 30 minutes or so...
    So if you want to go grab your gear and start heading there and we will see you soon... :)
  12. Here is the little shelter we have for logging in right now... if you want to meet us there!
    3658,46,3739 Utopia Nether Wastelands
  13. Grr utopia!
  14. Sorry.... its just that there is no fall damage there so we can take risks and cover more fierce terrain.... FAST.... lol
    GOLD is worth it!!! :)
  15. What about diamond :I
  16. Personally solo mining is better. I have been able to donate 1.5DC of flakes to 8100 in the past 2 days with about 4 hours of mining total. Yea mining in a group is fun, but I wasn't on when others went so solo took my option.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  17. I'll join, ONLY if you promise to help me out of smp7 nether and not abandon me this time xD
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  18. So when can i come and help build? :cool:
  19. We now have enough pplz trained to send 3 crews out at a Time!!!! we are zamazing! now Everybody do zeee bump
  20. Donated about 20 stacks of quartz blocks to chickeneer, I'll donate around 14 more stacks next time I see him :DDDDDDDDD