Quartz Miners For The Smp4 Project Needed...And Now We Need Protection!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Am i aloud to help build?
  2. You need to catch Chickeneer or OB1... they are heading up the build... I run the mining...lol
  3. I asked him, but he said no :(
  4. They have a system that is going fast so just be patient... Do you like to mine?

Also you can come to the Creative Server and start designing ideas if you like... :)
  5. mining *shivers*.....lol
    But if you dont mind, i can just play around a bit coming up with ideas if you like :D
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  6. Mining's not so bad :p
    I've had many trips to the nether and wild since the survival update and i haven't died once (I've been close)
  7. Was it on utopia?
  8. I'm boss in the nether :p

Only way I have what I do today in the nether

I have killed 4 packs of nether wolfs already by myself

If needed I'm there for my server
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  9. Wild was on smp5, nether was on utopia
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  10. We teach you and help you so you can do a good job.... you don't make the project anything if your dead....lol
  11. Yes, y'all helped me greatly in the nether, but the wild was mostly on my own xD
  12. Okay.... Me and Firelor and Tucker are going mining... which also brings Mob Hunting... So
    Who wants to go?
    It will either be the desert on the smp9 wasteland wild or The Wasteland Nether on Utopia.
    Now I understand that Utopia is for Gold and Diamond... but understand... we have no fall damage there and no hunger.... So we can get a LOT more stuff for less the risk!
    So it makes sense for the project.... :)

Meet up will be a 7:30 Est... that is 45 minutes from this post... We will let you know here at 7:15 ish where... So gear up and get your supplies... and lets go! :)
  13. Eh, why not? :p
  14. My hubby was able to get home early enough to help me walk... I dislocated my hip.... so I will be here abt 9 and ready to go! :)
  15. Wait about 9pm or 9 minutes? :confused:
    and sorry about your hip :(
    Take it out on those ghasts! :D
  16. I can go if its at nine, or nine minutes, I can probably make that if I shower quickly :p
  17. Looks like I am laid up for awhile so who wants to go mining.....
    Let me know and we will see how many teams we can take :)
  18. Ok... so me and Nick are looking for a Quartz Mining team.... We would love it to be on Utopia for the No Fall and No Food perks.... but we will do it where we can get help...

We are going to be on Smp4 getting supplies ready.

**If you are one of our regulars and you have armor that needs repaired and more Fire Potions come see us.... **

We will also supply the Fire Res for anyone going... and if you become a regular you will advance to Armor and Weapons being supplied as long as you turn them in for repairs.... See us for details :)