PVPer's, please answer! --- Would a PvP chat channel be useful?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Perry_Stahlsis, Jan 28, 2015.

?

Would a PvP chat channel be useful?

Yes - I only use town chat because there isn't one. 11 vote(s) 55.0%
No - I would still use town chat anyway. 9 vote(s) 45.0%
  1. I didn't see it said, but they are making a whole separate server for pvp and other games eventually so pvp and town won't share space anymore. At least I think pvp will move there.
    Perry_Stahlsis likes this.
  2. OK I had a brain-fart earlier. I thought you were refering to the poll options. Sorry about my confusion. Now I understand after re-reading your original reply.

Thanks for elaborating on this point!
    ElfinPineapple0 likes this.
  3. Good to know. This renders this poll a moot point. If anyone else can dig up an official link on this, that would be great!
  4. Also, I would like to extend a sincere apology for my careless poll wording. It was not my intent to offend people. I would also like to thank everyone who has participated so far. I sincerely appreciate all of the non-personal attack feedback, even if it surprised me, or wasn't what I wanted to hear.

Thanks!
  5. You dont have to apologies for anything, this was just your suggestion. ALL suggestions are welcome.
  6. Thanks for your support. But given the fact that multiple people "liked" the initial post stating the wording was found to be offensive I figured this was due. I don't, however, apologize for the core question. I think where conversation has stayed on track (99%) we've gained good insights into things. :)
  7. No worries. Idea disucssion is always welcomed - be it good or bad. If good, hopefully it's implementable. If it's bad, no problem. There's been many a time where an idea I had sounded so much better in my head than it did during discussions involving it. That's part of the process. :)
    ShelLuser and Perry_Stahlsis like this.
  8. I'm not voting because I'm not a pvp'er (might try it some day, dunno) but...

In my opinion its a combination of people who don't know, which is something I don't think you should hold against 'm, combined with "we don't really care".

And don't get me wrong: I'm not insinuating that people are a bit disruptive on purpose, but I really think most don't know.

The chat options were one of the first things I memorized. Using @r and @e comes naturally to me already. And I still notice people who answer my @r residence questions in @t (town chat).

So yeah, I don't think a new channel is required because the current options will suffice. If people use them.

Either they use /ch r or set up a group and use /ch g before the match.

Problem solved :)