PVP

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Makrom1, Jan 27, 2012.

?

Do you think it´s a good idea?

Yes 12 vote(s) 19.4%
No 50 vote(s) 80.6%
  1. EMPIRE MINECRAFT IS A SURVIVAL MULTIPLAYER WITH NO PVP SERVER

enough said...

I wonder how you guys made it into EMC while the very first question/answer on our tutorial states the answer to all of you that want PvP on this server....
    uriel155, IPwnCreeps and AlexChance like this.
  2. This is a General Minecraft Discussion forum.
    So people will discuss general things.

There are lots of PvP threads, sure. I don't believe anyone has told you to click on them.

No, this discussion won't change the staff's mind. But people ARE allowed to talk about it. If you insist on talking down to everyone, at least do it where GENERAL conversations aren't allowed.
  3. PvP would ruin EMC, people would be murdered left and right. And then moderators would get flooded with complaints of being murdered...
  4. Mind Reading the OP's first post?

The above quote means he's talking about EMC... so

a) EMC IS A NO PVP SERVER
    b) gotta learn to post in the right forums... (if the post isnt meant to be here, i reply to it as if it was were it should)

The general minecraft discussion Subforum is for GENERAL MINECRAFT DISCUSSION.. aka nothing related to how EMC is ran, suggestions for it or anything... Its about seeds, how you do in single player, strategies.. etc... not if EMC should have PvP or not, please try to avoid messing on someone's thread w/o reading it fully and understanding what you are reading...
  5. I just hate pvp servers i always get bullied and when i heard this wsa non pvp I thought i mighht try it. Then it was awesome everyone was nice BARELY any arguements. For the TEN people that voted no, go on a pvp server!
    FooHundred, nnnnmc1 and RaNiSiMa like this.