Public Villager Trade Centre

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Silken_thread, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Hello to all you lovely EMC minecraft players / Business owners etc.

Some time ago when I rebuilt my mall on smp6 for the (# <- lost count of the number of times), I designed it with a sugar cane farm in the centre which automatically supplied the shop chests. I have now made some alterations on this and expanded the farm to supply a new Public Villager Trade Centre under the mall.

There is almost 100 villagers you can trade with and some which are pretty special as they were my own but with the help of SS Chickeneer they have been relocated from a residence next door into the Public Villager Trade Centre so you can now benefit from some great trades.

What villagers are in the Trade Centre:-

1: Librarian
    2: Cartographer
    3: Cleric
    4: Armorer
    5: Tool Smith
    6: Weapon Smith

The layout of the Villager Trade Centre

In the centre is the sugarcane supply chests, these are auto filled from the farm above. To try and keep lag to a minimum I have remove the shop redstone system that lit a lamp to indicate that the shop chest contained items for purchase, however this system apart from causing lag did not work as well as intended and required a lot of maintenance. Removing it has made room for the farm expansion and reduced some lag. Although there is the redstone for the farm this system uses 1 piston per 8 slime blocks which break the sugar cane and bounce it out into the hoppers. This system uses much less redstone that the shop system. Also to reduce lag only the bottom row of chests have shop signs.
    On the corners of this area you will also find shops selling Emerald / Coal / Rotten flesh / iron ingots and Books. Surrounding this area are the villager cells contain a villager.

How does it Work: -
    You can if you wish, bring you own Emerald and Sugar Cane / Paper / Coal / Rotten flesh / iron ingots / Books to use or to trade with or you can purchase these from the Trade Centre shops .
    Sugar cane is only produced when the res chunk is loaded, so only when someone is present, [You may find I am /afk at times to produce keep the farm working or you can /afk there yourself].

What are the buy sell prices of items to purchase: -

Emeralds are 8 for 160r to buy, the chests are full at the moment but in time you should be able to sell. Current sell Price is 8 for 112r but this may change depending on stock and market conditions.

Sugar Cane - is buy only as supplied by the farm and is 64 for 8r

Coal - is 8 for 20r to buy and sell is 8 for 15r

Rotten flesh - is 64 for 18r and sell is 64 for 16r

Iron Ingots - are buy 8 for 24r and sell 8 for 16r

Books - are 20r to buy

What awesome trades are there: -

Old villagers that have been moved into the shop have a sign above showing their trade, I will check the villagers from time to time to add a sign or renew the villager. You can if you wish post on this thread that you have managed to get a good trade so I can place a sign above it. Also please provide details what the trade and amount of emeralds etc.

Have you done this just to make more money: -

No, this is a gift to the players new and old to EMC. For me to just break even I would need to sell over 1600 DC's of Sugar Cane at 8r a stack.

2. I'm sorry, I'm new to things like this, I came by to check it out and it's not allowing me to use the villagers. Is there something special I need to do?
    ShelLuser and Silken_thread like this.
  3. Yes sorry I forgot to set permissions its done now so your welcome to use it anytime now
    puppersNdoggo likes this.
  4. bump from sunny Spanish shores
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  5. Post Edited: -

In conjunction with Anon, I have added some pubic wool farms, you can access these via /v 13131 smp6. The farms residences surround /v 13131.

These new sheep farms surrounding /v 13131 now hold all 16 colours / colors, with 50 sheep in each pen.

Anons wool farms hold all colours/colors sheep apart from 2, they can be accessed by clicking the button to that colour wool in her shop at /v 12255.

Feel free to shear to your hearts content for your own use or to sell to /v 13131 or /v 12255 shops.

Shears can be purchased at the sheep pens at /v 13131 and from Anon's shop at /v 12255.

6. Beacon's price drop at /v 13131 and /v 7313

7. Concrete Powder and concrete blocks can be found at /v 13131

8. New Terracotta blocks can be found at /v 13131