Promo prices

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by ww2fan168, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Diamond vouchers haven't been that high in a while. They're closer to 360k-380k as far as I've seen. Marlix gear has been going for 100k+ a piece and I think Momentus' toothpick is around 90k.
    DubChef and FDNY21 like this.
  2. Agreed on the Vouchers, they've probably dropped to 370-400k market value currently and same with Marlix gear, that's been 100k+ for a while, disagreed on the Toothpick though, I've managed to sell a couple for over 100k recently so they're still going for similar prices of the Marlix items :)

Question for ww2fan though, what's with all of the edited prices still being there? I recommend making sure all of the colours are the same and just listing one price per item, I can still see that this is a copy of the correctional edit I made to the previous page's list. It would look neater if it was all in the same colour :)
    georgeashington likes this.
  3. Yeah, I feel like it's different week to week for the Momentus toothpick. I see it for 90k sometimes and for 110k sometimes.
  4. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    georgeashington likes this.
  5. I didn't know if FNDY was ok w/ this thread being up, so I added that in.

BUMP
  6. Why are you saying bump? You don't bump for a minimum of three hours after the last post, and you were already posting so there's no need to say it anyway :p
    Also, can you please answer my question? Thanks ww2fan :)
    jkjkjk182 and georgeashington like this.
  7. Also, not trying to tell you how to run your thread, but if you're going to bump shouldn't you be updating as well? I thought that was the purpose.
    jkjkjk182, DubChef and FDNY21 like this.
  8. excuse my ignorance, what is a treasure voucher?
  9. I miss the days of the treasure voucher *sniffs*
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  10. A average momentos's Toothpick is averagely worth 120k-150k
  11. I've never seen one go that high.
    DubChef likes this.
  12. I've seen them over 100k plenty and a few times over 120k.
  13. Over 100k yeah, but not 120k-150k regularly.
  14. Cause there is a thin market for them
  15. ...And that's why they're worth 110k? I think that the current price is fine personally.
  16. They are worth 110k cause there is a thin market and a many players want them and it is in high demand
  17. Guys, lets calm down, Ive just noticed players wanting to know promo prices and thats why this threads up, its updated every week for crying out loud, chill. No thread or a thread.
  18. Exactly, you just answered your own question, the price is going to stay at 110k because that's what they are. ;)
    Ww2fan168, this is the third time that I've had to ask my question. Can you please answer it? It's quoted for you below. Again. :)