Promo prices

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by ww2fan168, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Like I said, I just copied and pasted everything you said to be a start, I edited the post 6 days ago and I tried to put them in white but my computer is crap for changing colors.
  2. Highlight all of the colours and press the eraser in the top left to put all colours back to normal and then colour what you need to. It doesn't look like a proper price thread at the minute, all I can see are the prices I put on the other thread, if you aren't going to change it then why are you doing this thread?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Can you state the price if it is used? How much for it used a little, half way, and almost broke? :)
  4. There is no big market for used promo items so it's impossible to give a decent indication of a used price for each item
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  5. How can you tell if the haunted head has dispensed candy?
  6. If it has dispensed candy before then it will not stack with other Haunted Heads. If it has never dispensed any then it will stack with other Haunted Heads that have never dispensed any either :)
  7. Thanks Fendy
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. 1. Why are there differences between the prices of Haunted Heads? I personally think that it doesn't matter if it has dispensed candy or not, I'd pay the same for either. If others think that these prices are fine then please quote me and tell me that but I thought that it didn't matter with these kinds of items :)
    2. Why are there still brackets between some prices? I can still see the brackets that I put around the corrected prices I made to the other thread, if you're properly maintaining this thread, then you need to remove all of these and update the prices each week like you said, I still see some prices that don't quite match up to the latest, and also there's a sad face in one of the prices for some reason and this needs to be corrected, I have the sad face quoted in the second quote under this :)
    3. Please change it from FNDY in the credit messages to FDNY, FDNY21 or Fendy as FNDY is not correct. Thanks! :) I have the credit messages credited here from the original post:
    georgeashington likes this.
  9. 'Cause some people like them some candy.

Done

Done
  10. Nice, thread is looking much cleaner now! As for the Haunted Heads, I still disagree, the 10k gap is a bit much, maybe 5k at most?
  11. thats just my research, apparently promos go up 5k every month, age is key now.
  12. I'm talking about the gap in prices, not the price rise. Your claim is wrong though. "Apparently promos go up 5k every month"? Haunted Heads have been out for about 20 months, give or take. 5k x 20 = 100k. Haunted Heads are about 40k at the minute. I therefore deem your research invalid. Just look at the markets, the longer it is the more they go up, sure, but your claim is already wrong. I personally see the Haunted Heads at about 40k currently.

I'd say that all of them go for 40k currently, but you can put used ones at 5k under or something if you feel that strongly about it. Just trying to help. :)
    jkjkjk182 and georgeashington like this.
  13. Lucky bows are worth 40k and ICC flesh and skin are both 2k-4k
    Age doesnt seem to have affected these prices in auctions, sell threads, and promo malls for awhile
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. Would it not be 5 pieces or is the bow more/less?
  15. Bow is worth more
    FDNY21 and ThaKloned like this.
  16. Looking for prices on:
    Icecreamcow Valentines Day head
    GameKribJim head
    Patr1cV likes this.
  17. I bought mine for 50k when they first came up but I assume that they've risen to a 6 figure sum recently - hard to tell though because nobody sells them :p
    As for this, I assume you just mean the standard head? If so, that's not a special item and probably won't ever be listed on this thread...
  18. Lucky Bows are 65k already? Looks like I'm not doing too bad without playing xD paid ~750k for a DC a year+ ago :p
  19. I don't think they're that much really, maybe 35k... :p
  20. That sounds more like it. They've been stuck at 35k for a while now, wonder when they'll go up.
    FDNY21 likes this.