Project Crossroads Union: A wild project

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 4, 2013.

1. This is more of a request to join BellMarsh as I am already part of SunStreak

Why do you want to join: Being a part of SunStreak and AfterGlow Team I want to see the wild back to the popularity it used to have.
    What will you be doing: Building Houses and Building things in General
    If you plan to join an existing town, which one: BellMarsh Cove
    Have you been part of another camp/outpost: Sunstreak, SMP3 Wild Reach and LLO
    Time on EMC: 490 Days
    brickstrike likes this.
  2. Accepted :)
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  3. Why do you want to join: Want to be in a Wild community to get away from boring Town and have a more survival experience.
    What will you be doing: If I have a choice, farmer or hunter. Perhaps brewing.
    Have you been part of another camp/outpost: No.
    Time on EMC:467 Days
  4. Accepted. :)
  5. Some general BellMarsh rules.

1. REPLANT TREES: We live in a Mountain biome, there isn't a lot of naturally spawned trees. Please replant any and all sapling you get from a tree.

2. No buildings can be made of entirely out of cobble/stone, and no building can have dirt as a material.

3. All buildings must be at least 10 blocks apart, but further is better.

4. It is asked that any mega farms be built underground.
    napoleon3665 and brickstrike like this.
  6. I take it I do not need to apply :rolleyes:
  7. Nope, I put the cords for you and the other founders in the founder's PM.
  8. BellMarsh Cove is coming out well. :D

Ninja's house isn't in the picture, its in the mountain behind mine.

The CU is still looking for four more members!
    penfoldex, mba2012 and brickstrike like this.
  9. I thought ninja was apart of the sun streak islands, making him already a member....
    :confused:
  10. Lego isn't.
  11. Oh, derp :p
  12. Lego has now moved into BellMarsh. We had a pretty interesting fight with an enraged zombie..
    lego7883 likes this.
  13. In which I was killed and had to take the twenty minute boat ride all over again.
  14. Forgot to put the application in the Op. It is now there so you don't have to look for it. :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Made a little town square in BellMarsh Cove.

I'll redone the stone when 1.6 comes out with stained clay.

Thanks to Lego, we know have a large farm North-East of the town. Now I can stop starving. :p
    NINJATTILA and mba2012 like this.
  16. I should come out and see BellMarsh soon. :D
  17. Bellmarsh is really taking shape, I think once I finish up the house I'm working on currently I'll have to set up one out there.
    lego7883, Mrlegitislegit and mba2012 like this.
  18. A bump for the fun! I plan on making a dutch village soon! :D
    NINJATTILA and pat2011 like this.

19. Good Call this time around, lol. You wouldnt want some shmuck coming in and building an awful looking dirt house in your beautiful city again. :)
    72Volt and L0tad like this.
  20. Why do you want to join: Because I like being in the wild, and also being a part of a wild community :)

What will you be doing: I'll mostly build and also farm.

Have you been part of another camp/outpost: LLO and 4 others with names I can't remember.

Time on EMC: 535 days (with my alt, TheMikano)