Project Crossroads Union: A wild project

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Don't have that problem with my Intel Graphics ;)
  2. Why do you want to join: Well I was part of the NR and this seems pretty close to it. and, i love doing this type stuff (i.e. Group projects)
    What will you be doing: Building and helping the cities grow.
    If you plan to join an existing town, which one: (Current towns, SunStreak, BellMarsh Cove)
    Sunstreak sounds nice :)
    Have you been part of another camp/outpost: The New Republic
    Time on EMC: since new years :)
  3. I hope that is a joke...
  4. Talk to Mba about joining sun streak later, but you have been accepted into the CU :)

Also, this is a notice to everyone that was or is still apart of previous NR:
    Please, do not create any conflict with others ingame or on the site. Thanks :p
  5. It's not.
  6. Welcome to the CU! I'll add you to the PM.

I thought I would have my PC back on Thursday or Friday, but the parts that the shop ordered weren't in yet. Hopefully it will be ready to be picked up tomorrow or early next week. :)
    brickstrike and mba2012 like this.
  7. Sorry guys, my PC has been taking A LOT longer than thought. I`ll be sending it somewhere else to get fixed next time...
    <.<
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. I have my PC back finally, and we've decided to get rid of the application now! If you would like to join, just post a few things about yourself, just so we have a basic of idea of who you are, and you will be added to a PM. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. So, how's this thing going? :)
  10. Things are going well. I wasn't able to work on anything for around two months, as my PC wasn't here, but BellMarsh isn't up in flames and I assume Sunstreak isn't either.
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. I have set up a temp home about 360 blocks SE of Bellmarsh Cove. As this is in previously undiscovered territory, I can't see there being any objection. However, I would like to move in closer to (possibly) the high ground on the South side of the cove. If this is acceptable, please let me know.
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Go ahead
  13. Thank you kind sir :)
  14. Sorry for the old bump, but what ever happened to this? :confused:
  15. Last time I went there it was pretty dead.
  16. I actually don't know.. Got distracted I guess.
  17. Shame. It was a promising take on wild politics, a confederal approach. You should start it again :)
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  18. It's kind of just dormant. I've still been jumping around at Sunstreak, but any interaction between outposts have been quiet…
  19. Well if anyone would like to restart it, I'm at Sunstreak on SMP4, and we could use the small camp I have on SMP1 as another town.
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.