Preview of the novel I am writing.

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by MustangLover25, Jul 2, 2015.

?

Rate this book.

5 18 vote(s) 43.9%
4 4 vote(s) 9.8%
3 9 vote(s) 22.0%
2 7 vote(s) 17.1%
1 3 vote(s) 7.3%
  1. i want to help!!!!
  2. 1) It'll be a shame if this is not sold in real life. Just change the names in the book and sell it as Minecraft fanfiction in real life book stores.

2) How much for me to be put in the story as an assassin? =D

3) I rate this book OVER 9000!!!!
  3. I would like to pre order the book, how much? And I love the book really and don't be ashamed of some small spelling errors no one is perfect and there are some players that are very "Rude" not so nice about grammar problems :)

~Zikko
  4. 500r
  5. mustanglover25 I will preorder the book 2 copies for 1k and It Is the greatest sounding book I have ever heard
  6. That would be scepter then.
    PenguinDJ, SoulPunisher and 607 like this.
  7. screw my vote, this is good.
  8. I was writting a novel, and still am, like this!!!! I'll post it soon :D
  9. Notice if it is very similer to this you will be reported to staff.
  10. Why, We both just had the same idea?
    607 likes this.
  11. :D Are you serious?

Okay, I'm going to put this as delicately as I can: Your story is a well-worn trope and the only thing that makes it even remotely original are the "characters" - mind you I use the term loosely since you're writing fanfic about other peoples' Minecraft avatars.

Now mind you, it's not something that appeals to me personally so I'm biting my tongue as far as the actual story content goes, but to turn around and threaten someone over potentially stealing your work... just, no. Unless Kitty's writing is nearly word-for-word the same, you'll just be wasting your time and making yourself look ridiculous in the process.

Speaking of looking ridiculous:
    That's great that you're writing your own story. But it's kinda rude to just pop into someone else's thread and pull a Kanye West on them. If you want to boast about your writing, fine - but at least have the courtesy to comment on the OP's content too. Don't just be all "Hey, look at MY stuff!"

/Thread etiquette.
    cadenman2002, 607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  12. I know I would just hate it if someone had just taken the work I did and taken the credit for it and the money.
  13. Instead of just bumping, maybe post a new section (obviously not all of it, if you intend to sell books ingame as well).
    Or go back and edit all those spelling and grammar errors in your post? Y'know, not just a bump but an update. Give people a reason to look and see what's new.
    PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  14. Ooh sounds good! Whens the release date? I so want this book! :D
    607 and mustanglover25 like this.