Prancer OP, plz nerf

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Rhyblet, Jan 14, 2017.

1. That was a 10 block jump.
    Also in case it wasn't clear I don't actually want a nerf I just needed a title to draw people in plz no hate
  2. No pls don't reduce the jump height
  3. nerf urf!!!
    Rimont and jacob5089 like this.
  4. Wait, your want to nerf a horse? Like why, not like this is a PvP server doesn't matter much.
  5. Reduce to 47% Jump!!!!!
  6. Prancer is called that for a reason. ;)
  7. I enjoy the jump. Keep please.
  8. Yo keep it m8 even tho I haven't used it but it looks lit cuz
    jacob5089 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. You have succeeded in making me spit up water out my nose in the fit of laughter you induced. gg
    Kephras, Duckne, Dannyyyy and 11 others like this.
  10. I think it is fair because of the speed it is decently slow
  11. Want to nerf the others high jump horses too? :p Regardless, have a meme...
  12. And on the other side of the big pond I'm now wondering what I stumbled into this time :p
  13. Yup let's make all of them 47%

(▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) Nerf This
  14. No man that's a different plan :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Lol, so far there have only been 2 horses with unnaturally high jump stats, those being Prancer and Dancer. As stated above the low speed of Prancer counteracts the high jump, this balance keeps horse breeders like myself from producing some market breaking foals. Dancer on the other hand has a nice speed stat per jump, however with dwindling numbers of Dancers and the market having more of an interest in speed rather than jump keeps Dancer in check.
    Equinox_Boss and jacob5089 like this.
  16. I was only joking when I said that. I didn't actually mean nerf all horses hence why I added the :p