[poll] what did you forget to pack?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KatydidBuild, Aug 19, 2020.

?

What is the most important item you take with you when exploring (not armor or weapon)?

enderchest 9 vote(s) 75.0%
steak 3 vote(s) 25.0%
bed 0 vote(s) 0.0%
climbing blocks 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Whenever you head out to an adventure in the wilderness, what is item you forget to pack in your shulkers most often?

Edit:
    Frustration of Frustrated Typists.
    Not sure how, but this post got posted live before I had finished adding on choices to the poll. So feel free to leave comments instead of the poll :D
    BlackKnightess, 607, sonicol1 and 2 others like this.
  2. Definitely an Enderchest. I usually have the items I need on my person, but if I need more, I always forget that they are in my Enderchest. Usually I forget to bring one to access said items. :)
    KatydidBuild, 607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  3. torches! ALWAYS torches! :oops:
  4. For me it is always the enderchest. I went to the end a couple of times, collected a bunch of shulkers shells and other goodies and then when I call it a day, I'm like wait.....how am I gonna get back, and you might be thinking, "Oh but there's enderchests on the end cities!" Well good luck finding them AGAIN, because I sure CAN'T! Once I leave a city, its gone forever to me!

So I die, get ANOTHER set of adventuring stuff to get the stuff I left behind, this time with an enderchest, and then proceed to go back to the end, wonder which portal to the end cities did I take "was it this one? was it that one? oh what the hell, whatever!" and finally I can get back with the stuff I looted. This has happened quite often.
  5. Extra fireworks weren't an option? Nor is EXP bottles to repair Elytra on the go? :p
  6. :)

As for me: my toothbrush. :p

In Minecraft, I never take anything out of town exploring. I prefer to gather everything myself. :) Sometimes I do take voter's armor, though, and rarely tools.
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  7. I never unpack, so I do not often forget things... but if I do it is typically armour as it is the only thing I take off when in town :confused:

And to those of you that forget enderchests, doesn't that mean you technically forget everything? haha
    KatydidBuild and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  8. EXP bottles.
    For repairing elytra, of course. :p I seem to have no shortage of rockets and will have at least 9 extra stacks in my inventory than I need. But my elytra always runs out of durability.
    Also a boat. Ice tracks use what? That's right, they use boats :rolleyes: and I always forget one...
    KatydidBuild, Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.
  9. I found in the past I always carried my trusty Raaynn Bow, but ofttimes forgot to unpack the arrows from my vault, requiring the quick massacre of some skele's.
    KatydidBuild, 607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.