[Poll/Comment Thread] Are you excited about school?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Jul 2, 2016.

?

Are you excited about school?

YES!!!!! 6 vote(s) 21.4%
YEAHHHH 22 vote(s) 78.6%
  1. Not excited for it... I literally only have 1 academic class full year, and a second one 2nd semester. Need to see if I can go to the local community college part-time (still need to get my license this summer though).
    MustangLover25 likes this.
  2. Yes, it is actually pretty easy to me...
  3. What subject of math are you learning?
  4. currently multiplication
  5. 12th grade multiplication? Pretty sure 12th graders are on calculus or statistics or something of that caliber. Pretty far past multiplication lol.
  6. Only thing i will be happy about is being able to sleep in, as I start work at 6:30 am, and may try to work and be at school, but will see.

And my school is different that most on emc, as not many are in post high school education....
  7. I want school back ;-;
  8. nahhh multiplicationnn
  9. Please provide an example of the kind of problem you're talking about.
    jkjkjk182 and MustangLover25 like this.
  10. 2 x 2 = 5?
  11. I call shenanigans.
  12. I could ask some questions regarding the maths, but guys... just don't question it, let her be happy with her 12th grade multiplication...
  13. Well one of the benefits for me being in marching band is that school starts 3 weeks early for me. YAY Band Camp! But for actual school this year I will be in a few AP classes ( What a nice thing to do during sophomore year making myself so busy it's like I'm in college. ) and engineering classes along with of coarse band. Now time for me to wait for my girlfriend to say " I told you so! " with the AP classes since I will be really busy. :p
  14. I've been off school due to my finishing exams for about 3 weeks now (1 week was exam leave, past 2 have been off), and I'm bored out of my mind. I swear I'm losing brain cells from going to sleep at 4AM and waking up at 1PM and just doing nothing but watching TV shows all day. I still have another 3 weeks for the rest of my family to leave school and another 2 monthsish to go back to school.

When I go back, I'll be in college though, which I guess is exciting in a scary way. I'm only there until June 2017 though - then I make the decision of another 2 years of college or an apprenticeship. I'd, preferably, do an apprenticeship, but I want to leave the UK before we leave the European Union so I don't want to tie myself down here - signing up to an apprenticeship and then leaving a year in is a massively scummy thing to do, though, and not finishing college after signing up to the extra 2 years would leave with me no advanced-ish IT qualifications. Brexit really damaged my plans.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  15. Why don't you do things other than watching TV shows, then? :confused:
  16. I'll occasionally load up a game, but it makes me feel guilty or I'm not into it. During my GCSEs, I had a nagging feel to revise while I played games, and now it's kind of ingrained on me, and it's a horrible feeling, especially when I don't have to do it anymore. It makes me sad, because I love games and have since I was 2 years old, and now I can't play them because of what school has done to me.

Plus I like the TV shows, so... :p
    607 likes this.