[Poll] Are you using a resource/texturepack?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Jul 18, 2017.

?

Are you using a texture/resource -pack?

Poll closed Aug 18, 2017.
Yes 21 vote(s) 60.0%
No 11 vote(s) 31.4%
Not sure, I don't even know what that is 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other (please leave a comment below!) 3 vote(s) 8.6%
  1. Wow, really?
    I've got to say, I don't really come across texture packs too often nowadays. I rather felt like most people are using the default textures, now that texture packs have been around for a while and aren't new and exciting anymore.
  2. I use a custom edit of Faithful.
  3. My texture pack maintains the Vanilla MC textures but changes the sound files. It is a fully custom one I made from scratch. Small audio changes:

BTBE Skyrim Audio Pack
    -Title Screen Music (To Elder Scrolls themes)
    -In game Ambient Music (To Elder Scrolls ambient music)

BTBE Better Records Pack Side A
    -All music discs changed to my music selection

BTBE Better Records Pack Side B
    -All music discs changed to my music selection

Best part of my packs are that they are fully compatible with any other texture packs as long as they are higher in the load order. They will override any audio changes (exception of mobs, blocks and weather) that the texture pack has though. I keep them separated into 3 packs right now so I don't have to use them all at once, if I only want one I only use one. I do plan to make smaller texture changes just to fix up a few textures I don't like in the game, but in a separate pack.
  4. I use a custom version of Vanilla Tweaks for low fire, translucent shields and GUIs, smoother text, and a few other things. I would recommend checking out that link if you want to tweak a few things about the game, but not enough to require a full blown resource pack.