Pokemon Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LittleRobotSeffy, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Great!! I am on right now!
  2. hehehe, you are my second Ghost friend safari.. :3 ..I am finding Phantump and Lampent, for now at least.. :D ..The 3rd appears after you beat the Elite 4.
  3. Nice, and great trading with ya!
  4. I've got a whole box of modest froakies, most with protean and all having at least 1 IV, if anyone wants one (or a few :p).
    I'm on right now.
    LittleRobotSeffy likes this.
  5. Ill trade ya for a froakie
  6. Would you like a male or female froakie, and torrent or protean?
  7. female, torrent
  8. OK, I'll go on now :)
    Sorry for the late response, but I have just added you :)
    I'm 1435-4902-0022
  9. Getting on right now!
  10. I don't have a female torrent froakie, but would you like a protean one? It basically turns the type of froakie to the type of the move.
  11. Sure!
  12. Thx for trading with me :3
    TotoStyle likes this.
  13. You're welcome :)
    I managed to get a torrent one just before we traded :p
  14. Will add later
    TotoStyle likes this.
  15. Friend Code: PM Game: Alpha Sapphire
    I got many legendries as well as some other rare Pokémon. Though I mostly breed regular old Pokémon with my Ditto so if you want a any non-legendary Pokémon I tend to have it.
    I'm not looking for much maybe just Pokémon I don't have but we can negotiate.
  16. TotoStyle likes this.
  17. Anyone got a good IV'd fairy egg group Poke I could borrow for breeding?
    Preferably IVs in: Sp. Attack, Defence, HP, Sp. Defence, Speed (in order of importance)
    You can check IVs in Kiloude city or the battle resort.
    You can find out if your pokemon is a fairy egg group by using this list.
    I will give the pokemon back when I've achieved the pokemon I want, or you need it again.
  18. I FORGOT about this. IRL, why are you a butt?!
    TotoStyle likes this.
  19. POKEMON GO IS LAUNCHED! I live in a desert so I can try n catch some pokemon exclusive to my IRL region. Looking to get: Mareep and Murkrow for now from whoever lives where that would spawn.

Pokemon where I live that Ive seen so far: Arbok, Growlithe, Nidoran, Nidorino, Doduo, diglet, mankey, Charmander, clefairy, and because of the forest thats conveniently located 30 mins away.. EEVEE!!!!!!!
    Lil_Spartan_Cat and 607 like this.
  20. Lmao I've been at every single Pokestop I could find this morning and I've caught about 20-30 so far.

At least it's a reason to go outside.
    Lil_Spartan_Cat and 607 like this.