Piwi Day 2022: Year of Sensei Piwi

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by 607, May 26, 2022.

?

Did you know who Piwi is before seeing this thread?

Poll closed May 26, 2023.
Yes. 14 vote(s) 77.8%
No. 4 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. whos piwi the plushy ??
  2. Whoops, turned out I mixed up LindenNZ and daanhu! It's good I went through to check the numbers. :) Entries are now closed! Everyone should have had time to enter, I think.
    LindenNZ and UltiPig like this.
  3. I went a little crazy with the video, as usual. :rolleyes:
    There are some light effects at the end (after I stop talking), it's probably not dangerous for anyone but I figured I should point it out in case someone knows themselves to be quite sensitive for things like that.
    In any case, enjoy the video. :D

Feel free to congratulate the winner, but if you call them by name, do so in a spoiler, so that they can watch the video without knowing they have won. :)
  4. That outro really was something else. :D
    Congrats [redacted]!
    607 likes this.
  5. Your pixel art looks fab! Congrats to the winner!
    607 likes this.
  6. Congratulations \o/
    607 likes this.
  7. Congratulations to the winner!
    607 likes this.
  8. I loved the video!!
    607 likes this.
  9. As Katy said, a cool video indeed! :D
    607 likes this.
  10. So nice to see Piwi and a sneak peek of 607's room again~
    My phone won't let me watch it fullscreen or with clear sound, so I shall watch it again on my laptop after work :3 cute piwi

Edit: I blasted the sound so I could hear it. It's not 607's room >:c it's okay, Sensei Piwi is here to comfort me... we're going to party in the lights
    607 likes this.
  11. Thanks for all the kind comments. :D
    The intro sequence was recorded at my parental home; I have a room there but it's not shown in the video; I spend more time at the desktop anyway. :p
    The very first Piwi Day giveaway video was also recorded there!
    The music used in the video is a tune I made last year, called Drop the Liquorice. In the video from 2019 I also made use of some of my own music, and I thought it would be fun to do it again. The bit at the end was completely unplanned, I just got the idea and rolled with it. :D

Until next year!
    Merek_Shadower and SteamingFire like this.
  12. This was excellent!! Congrats to the winner! I didn't think the colors was over done, I enjoyed the ending. It made sense to me and flowed nicely. I've always enjoyed your posts, vids 607. Thank you for hosting this event!
    607 likes this.