Piwi Day 2020 - Year of Retro Piwi

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by 607, May 26, 2020.

?

Did you know who Piwi is before seeing this thread?

Poll closed May 26, 2021.
Yes. 14 vote(s) 82.4%
No. 3 vote(s) 17.6%
  1. Can I have 21 please
    luckycordel likes this.
  2. Hehe, great gif. :D Thank you! You were the only one who asked me about Piwi Day in advance this year, I think. ^.^
    Thank you! That number makes sense for you. ;)
    Thank you!
    Of course. :)
    luckycordel and wafflecoffee like this.
  3. Happy Piwi Day!
    Number 26 please :D
    607 likes this.
  4. Sprhyngtime? Who's that clown? Nobody here but us Temperhytures.
    31 please : D
    jacob5089, 607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  5. Woot woot! Happy Piwi day :D #13, please
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  6. Ahhhh once again trying my luck! Gotta find out what that certificate says eventually ;)

Thank you for the reminder on discord and hosting once again <3 much love to you sixx

Could I please have 22? :)
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and Temperhyture like this.
  7. Whoops, forgot to update that. :p
    And no, you can't get a number, you've already won. :p

Thank you! :D
    Woah, that's cool. :eek: What's the picture from? I assume it's a reference image I took for an artist? In any case, you seem to have greatly increased the saturation. :p
    By the way, did any of you notice how saturated Piwi is in this profile picture as opposed to the previous? I remarked it during the day yesterday, and then I remembered that I actually had him washed before taking the picture. ;)

Glad you're in! <3 I mean, I thought you won in 2016, before I remembered that you and Rhy switched names. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Half of the numbers left!
    Dufne, TomvanWijnen and Temperhyture like this.
  8. Worth a shot :p
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  9. Found it here (not sure if link will work the same for everyone) https://www.google.com/search?q=piwi 607 site:empireminecraft.com&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS810US811&sxsrf=ALeKk02iMHI9NrP_sxtBzeX5WfuBlleE_g:1590572088283&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwii477i3tPpAhUFPa0KHWsMC9oQ_AUoAnoECAsQBA&biw=1920&bih=937#imgrc=bzdRtuZ1GnLDhM

which direct-image-links, but does not site-link, to this: https://i.imgur.com/rwr3rHs.jpg
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and Temperhyture like this.
  10. I gotchu fam, Rhy out here providing quality Piwi photos since 2019
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  11. That's a cool search. :D But wow, it is indeed so vibrant on the original picture! :eek: Courtesy to Rhy, indeed. :)
    Temperhyture and TomvanWijnen like this.
  12. Heya 607! Always excited when Piwi Day rolls around. Could I get #23 please?
    607 likes this.
  13. Good. :D You got it. :)

It could be nice if someone would bump this during my night, so people who are on during those hours can see this thread. ;) I feel like there should be more people interested. :)
  14. I can bump it now! Here you go. :)
    I will do the drawing on this weekend.
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  15. Where's everyone at this year? :p
    There are still over a dozen numbers left! :)
  16. Seems like we continue last years tradition :p
    btw it has been a while since Otus posted on here :(
    607 likes this.
  17. I think you missed mine under my glorious retro pic
    607 likes this.
  18. Thanks, I was going to check the entire thread again when the amount of available numbers got low, but I might as well do it now. ;)

Lol, I just realised that 31 is outside the available range. xD Well played. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure why there are so few participants so far, but I suppose that's not a problem per se... it increases the chance to win of those who have picked a number! ;)
  19. The drawing will happen live tomorrow (Saturday) at 1:30 PM EMC time! Try to not miss it. :D I will post the YouTube link then.
    Lukas3226, jacob5089 and wafflecoffee like this.