Phase one of community moderation upgrade

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Feb 20, 2012.

1. You have to remember all staff is using Square. In Square they see an instant report along with logs like chat and other things. 90% of the reports are because of chat behavior so we can obviously see it and take action.

I can PROMISE you we don't punish people just by trusting a report. We look into each one.

Also many mods do play under alt accounts not to be bothered :)
    geofftheninja likes this.
  2. I called that EIA ;)
    Empire Intelligence Agency :D
  3. or maybe ESA
    Empire Scurity Agency
  4. Thank you Justin! What a great idea, and help to us all. It's so good to now have a way to stop players that are only on to cause problems for other players. Now I can get rid of all the screen shots. :)
  5. You're both wrong. It's the ESS. They operate in the shadows nowadays.
  6. Hopefully we will see development that will enable the report function to take and attach a screenshot that is sent to a database for pending review from moderators. This would be more advanced and I'm sure will take time to implement if possible.
  7. Very nice addition!!
  8. Well then....what does ESS stand for?
  9. That would require a client mod, if it's even possible. Perhaps Justin can figure out a way to make the client mod optional, and use the most recent screenshot (if that screenshot was taken in the last minute-ish).
  10. nnnnmc1 likes this.
  11. :D Empire Shadow Security :D
    :D im i right? :D
  12. No Empire Secret Service guys :confused:
  13. Oh and don't you have Mr. startrek dude facepalm over me...I was simply asking a question hoping to get a resonse that Didn't include secret service...secret service is over used (case and point most government bodies have a secret service group....)