Pepper's Area at Wild North on smp8

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, May 31, 2019.

?

What utility do you want at Pepper's area?

Poll closed Jun 14, 2019.
1.14 iron farm - note there will also be one at Fe(II) close by 2 vote(s) 12.5%
1.14 Villager Breeder 3 vote(s) 18.8%
Generic Mob Farm 11 vote(s) 68.8%
  1. Looks good to me. Are flowers a protected block? If so then I have placed 1 of each there. From experince with mine, people may have issues reaching the dispensor behind the flowers. To the left or side side of each flower there is uaually a smal space to reach them to insert the bonemeal. With mine I used access chests but this one is good too. Good thing about these farms is you get 1 flower back per bonemeal.
    Nickblockmaster and khixan like this.
  2. does said tree have leaves yet?
    or are we all just waiting to see who gives first? xD
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  3. Updated the To Do list and answered Sadie's question lol :)
  4. Woot they finally got finished! (Sorry faded, I hated that job and quit quite quickly)
    Acemox2k and FadedMartian like this.
  5. yeet #teamwork
    Acemox2k, Sadie_Dragon and khixan like this.
  6. When I was doing the leaves the only person that I got that kinda sorta helped *i don't remember if he actually did anything, if you read this and you did please correct me* was jaqque.
    Even being there while I was going "why did we do a massive and detailed tree again? xD" was so much help cause otherwise it was just me and music most of the time.
    Acemox2k and FadedMartian like this.
  7. The current TO DO list:
    • Interiors. TBird gets first dibs on these if she WANTS to do them. If not, anyone PWU holler.
    • Plant all the farming stuffs. Use /noprotectmode
    • Close up 2 high flower redstone (2 white concrete) if working good.
    • Check the lighting out here. No spawns.
    • Look for any bits and bobs that we missed/forgot. Like the head farm needing its 2 beds and an enderchest to right of reg chest. - Think I did this? Anyway, lots of little things like that still to do out there. Flowerboxes get an item frame and vines in them, or use signs, etc.
    • Decorate and test generic mob grinder.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. The flower farm should be good to go. I planted the flowers in buildmode so no one should be able to break them. I tried out the redstone and that looks fine aswell.

I'll bring out some farming supplies and get those in. There are clear areas for them?
    FadedMartian and khixan like this.
  9. Schematic on Discord ThaKloned. And hopefully I linked the right one LOL. I have 3 of the blasted things. Ignore the old iron farm stuffs that we got rid of.

I'm off to dinner but will prob be back later on. Thank you much and cheers :)
  10. Yo- when I flew around the other day *btw lookin really good* it looked like stuff wasn't done at the top of the tree? Think it was a snow farm that looked incomplete.
  11. It's not 100% done yet
    khixan likes this.
  12. Figured, but the to-do list mentioned "Look for any bits and bobs that we missed/forgot." therefore I pointed it out.
    Apologies.
    FadedMartian and khixan like this.
  13. No worries-- When I get back next week, I intend on finishing that part as well as some other misc. things so we can get this unfortunately drawn out situation behind us, lol
    khixan likes this.
  14. There's also a dirt plot that was supposed to have hotels on it cough that never got finished. xD
    But ye, it'll be good to see this place finished finally. Such a beautiful build in creative, great to see it finally built in survival!
    Especially that tree. lol.
    Btw you might wanna check if I put all the secrets in that you put in that schematic, i think after a point I was just building the tree and ignored them. lol.
  15. yeah the tree is a pain... as for that dirt plot that is something i need to talk to Agentt about
    Sadie_Dragon likes this.
  16. Updated todo list :p

Everything that was in the schematic (minus the Iron Farm) has been finished. Some interiors had some stuff in the schem so just built those. Left the empty rooms empty for TBird. There was a few blocks that I couldn't change out since they were protected by BenMA and another block that just need to be removed, likely a misplaced block. Also noticed that some of the tree placements didn't match the schematic. Not sure if what is there now if fine. Not sure how much left of the leaves are needed, I can do those too if wanted. Finished up the very top of the tree with the crops and added in the snowman and finished it's cage.

Thanks all :)
    khixan, FadedMartian and Kryarias like this.
  17. Holy moly, thank you ThaKloned! <3
    FadedMartian and ThaKloned like this.
  18. Tree placement- the bark/trunk/branches etc? Or the leaves? I built a majority of the tree, it's likely at some point I goofed in trying to simplify what I could- do you need perms to fix anything?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  19. Naw they look fine just wasn't sure if they were part of the build. What's there now looks just as good.
  20. There were points where I added bits here and there to make it fit a little better in survival (for me to build) and bits where I just skipped unnecessary blocks- fun fact, the inside of the tree is actually dirt. lol. I got tired of falling in the hollow trunk and corrupted came in and starting dirting it up, so... Ye. Lol. that was fun to build though.
    Loved building it though there were points of "man I wish we had world edit here too" xD
    ThaKloned likes this.