Overwatch Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sachrock, Mar 16, 2017.

?

Do you play Overwatch?

Yes 47 vote(s) 52.8%
No 28 vote(s) 31.5%
I want to 14 vote(s) 15.7%
  1. I feel ya. During the summer, I got into two games with Masters, gms, and two top 500s. The game consisted of 4 DPS and two healers (one being me) :L
  2. Deathmatch is here and so is the new Roadhog! I've been doing lots of practice on the PTR for a bit for deathmatch and it's now my new favorite arcade mode! Here is a highlight with the new Roadhog and deathmatch from the PTR a bit ago.

The game mode is great for practicing solo play. Plus you get a win as long as you're one of the top 4 players.
    Sachrock and _Levy_McGarden_ like this.
  3. I did this in my second game I was like "OH CRAP ITS NEARLY OVER!!!" I was second and then went straight into first :D
  4. I played my second team death match game and this happened :p
  5. Did you just get your golden shurikens or was I just blind when we played
  6. You were blind xD
  7. Hooray~
    Just payed for the game and it is now installing, soon enough It will be ready for me to play! Cant wait :D

EDIT: LadyEliza#11432
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  8. I'll add you in the morning and help you out with getting started.
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  9. I saw during your Sombra play that you didn't hack many health packs; that should be one of your main jobs as Sombra. Hack very impactful healthpacks (for instance, the mega healthpack near point A on Volskaya Industries). Teammates who use your healthpacks give you increase ultimate charge, which is one of the most powerful ultimates in the game. One way of playing Sombra is to throw your translocator down, cloak and run behind the enemy, hack an enemy and shoot them a little until they notice you and start firing, and then teleport back to the healthpack you put your translocator at and fill up to get even more ultimate charge.
  10. Btw the OP of the thread has my golden Genji weapons, and that was in March this year :p

Edit:
    To win the game is 30 kills and I did this in my last game as Soldier XD I think I am getting better :p

_Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  11. just realized I never actually put my battletag in here, add me <3

Princebee#1767, I play NA
  12. Um
    I think I need a new brain

Request sent :)
    _Levy_McGarden_ and Sachrock like this.
  13. just an FYI, I'm on vacation until Sunday so I won't be accepting the friend request until then :)

(also hmu on osu!, fellow circle clicker, username is princebee)

REAL QUICK EDIT:

Since the season is resetting soon (or it might have already happened because i've been away for a week and a half lol) it would be cool to get a group of us together to do some comp together. I play mostly tanks but I can flex to DPS as well as lucio (and I'm definitely going to try the new mercy, so i might be playing her as well). Teamwork makes the dream work and all that :p
  14. If I can at least play with some people I know won't leave and are somewhat competent for my placements, that'd be a dream come true.
  15. Diamond Tracer main extraordinaire, at your service :)

(I actually fill, but when I play in a group they usually acknowledge me as a good dps, so if I could play that in our group that'd be great)

Are we all within 1k SR of each other? I'm 2.9k at the moment (assuming I get around that number after placements)
  16. I ended mid-gold last season, but I am fairly good at tanking IMO, the only problem for me comes from the fact that calls and strats are near-nonexistant in my games :p (not saying that I deserve a better rank, I fully acknowledge that I'm partially to blame for plenty of losses) I honestly don't care too much what rank you guys are as long as there's some real communication, ahah. Also we should probably make sure we all play on the same server. I play NA, I would assume K_Kick and Dcord do as well
  17. I've been avoiding comp for the last month but I am ready to get back into it tomorrow:D
  18. Yup, I am NA as well :) Shadow and Sach also play on NA (why do you play on NA again, Sach? :p).

Anywho, comp limits groups to being within 1000 SR of each other, but I think we're all close enough. I believe shadow is in 1900 silver(?), and Sach and I are 2.8 to 2.9k, so everything should work out :)
  19. SOME people are nicer and I just play better as I am used to the delay now as I have 400+ hours on NA servers and also all my friends on the NA servers :p

Its lit
    K_Kick likes this.