our community

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AltamirDeMarz, Nov 10, 2012.

1. I asian. Japanese, in fact.
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. I was born by Notch. I live in the Wilderness. Ssssssss . . . .
  3. Technically there are Asians on EMC, they're just from different parts of the world :p
    penfoldex likes this.
  4. I live in New Zealand!
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Damn your right. I should have put that I was from Hyrule and moved to Fabletown.
  6. Houston, Texas. But i am Venezuelan.
  7. Well I am…:rolleyes:
    So is IamSaj I think…and Secret…and Yankees…I think…I think…(can't be sure after waking up and 5AM and staying up till midnight)
    EDIT: *fac e palm* forgot to put my location things…well I was born in CA, and now reside in IA of the US of A…but Pen F. is Japanese. (my real self is not) Any questions?
  8. Can you make that easier to read?
  9. Im 25% German :D
  10. I am born in Vicenza, Veneto - Central Italy ... I currently live in Lebanon, Virginia - East United States. (Here are a few pictures of both worlds)

Overview of the land of Italy from the plane

My house in Vicenza (We have 3-4 cars normally in the front parking area, and 2 we keep in the garage under the house) (the suv on the right isn't ours ... it's the neighbors you can partially see their house on the right)

I look like John Lennon in this picture :p (Riding to go to the mall in Vicenza)

Here is what my yard looks like outside (in Virginia) right now

Since I didn't have a fancy airplane picture like in my other one, this is a google maps of the land I own in Virginia - all the land inside the border of red is my land ... the light blue circle is my house the yellowed checked area is land i DON'T own ...
  11. Born in Alaska, USA :D
    Currently in Arkansas, USA
  12. Born in South Carolina, live there as well! :3 (hoping one day to move up north a little ways i loveee it up there <3)
  13. I live where secretazneks lives :p
  14. I'm Aussie and Proud of it!
    Jimbonothing64, mba2012 and 5weety like this.
  15. Aussie! Yeah!
  16. born in USA and live in England though I do want to move back to America .
  17. Jajajjajajaj Sí :D

Aussie battler style LOL
  18. I was born and live in Germany.
    so is it better ;)
  19. Ohhh I remember that of when I travelled to Venecia :eek:
  20. Whereabouts in england?