our community

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AltamirDeMarz, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Born and live in New Zealand.
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. To be honest, I live in a US state that:
    • was mostly Democratic in the presidential election

• has the motto Nil sine numine

• is rectangular
  3. Guten Tag. Ich heiBen Josh. (I do not know if I spelled that correctly, it has been years.
    Jake_bagby and battmeghs like this.
  4. You live in Colorado. I win!
  5. From Hungary *brofist*
    Live in Colorado
  6. I was born in wales and live in wales and proud of it! :)
    Here is basically what wales is like for anyone wondering:

And

Jk XD
  7. *nods slowly*

When I think of Wales, I think of these guys. Proud owner.
  8. I am born and raised in Texas! And no, I don't ride a horse to school...
  9. I was born in the city of Liverpool in England, and currently live across the mersey river from Liverpool in a pretty big, historical town called Runcorn. I plan on moving back there when i'm 22.
  10. MEGA HI FIVE
    I live in South Wales :)
    And take a guess as to my first name...
    Aww, why not?
    That would be so awesome! :p
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. I only know of that place because one of my favourite comedies was filmed there...
  12. John Bishop? I live in the street he was raised on as a child :p
  13. born in Norn Iron, living in Norn Iron, one of the only people in this country that actively opposes sectarianism, instead of opposing Protestants or Catholics like everyone else
  14. Is that allowed at some schools in Texas?
  15. Jake_bagby likes this.
  16. We did but only if it was Ag or FFA related they could other than that no. Sometimes have tractors or harvesters parked near the school when it harvest season but I lived in a Rural area. Just depends where you live in Texas :)
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  17. What Dwight said, plus it's a stereotype, like the one about people from Kentucky not wearing shoes, or driving horses and wagons everywhere.

I thought you resided in Hyrule?

I'm from Cadiz, Ky, it's a small rural town in Western KY. Now living in New Bern, North Carolina. It's somewhat rural somewhat not. It's the birthplace of Pepsi, lots of older people who are retired and want to be near the beach but not on the beach. We're about 45 mins from a beach. :) The first state I have ever been to where you can buy booze at the Dollar Store and the Pharmacy. :confused:
  18. I was born in a taxi... Now I live in a house...
  19. Born in Calcutta India, Currently in Virginia.
    You never see Asians on EMC, not trying to be stereotypical, but i am the only one i know of.