One million rupee giveaway!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LZBZ_DW, Oct 2, 2012.

1. My live is over when I miss that party!
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Im going to be the poorest ;( ;(
  3. YAY! We're on the same time zone!!!!
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. Sorry, I am waiting for people to buy levels for their own shops.
  5. I'll be definitely be there man. :) Can't wait! (P.S Finally a giveaway that's California friendly!)
    Also, made a couple memes, enjoy

More to come. :)
  6. LOL nice Wish i could go
    Dumb Vaca
  7. What time would that be for me? (Central USA)
    Sorry, I cant find a website to convert...
  8. If anybody gets alot could they give me some cause i wont be there
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Well then someone would have to give it to everyone that wasn't there, then that person would have nothing. If you want something than ask a close friend :)
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  10. I relly dont have any
  11. Yeah I know right? If it's noon for you and you're on the west coast, it should be a piece of cake (especially for anyone in America) to figure their time zone from that. I know I live in Florida so that's 3pm for me.
  12. Hmm... I'll see if I can make it.
  13. You better hope you can :D
  14. Though im not sure, what time would this be on the west coast, It was probably asked already, im sorry I didnt look close enough.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Im having trouble finding my time too.
  16. if you're confused about the time, my recommendation is to go to the res right now and just camp there 24/7 making sure to never stop watching for the items to fall from the sky. this is the only way to be sure you don't miss it. if you step away for even a second to get some sleep you might miss it and then your life will truly be over.
    Cchiarell6914 and HylianNinja like this.
  17. Yes indeed helpful.
    But seeing as a human would probably die within a week of no sleep, I think that, my good sir, is a terrible idea.
  18. what? you can't go a week with no sleep? sheesh, you just gotta practice more!
  19. People die within a week or so without rest, your body cant function properly.
    Ive ever only gone 1 full day without sleep.
  20. So for new jersey, it's going to be held 12 midnight or 12 in the afternoon?