One million rupee giveaway!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LZBZ_DW, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Updated OP with exact time:
    Saturday October 13th at 12:00 PM (noon) PDT (3:00 PM EDT)
    margaritte likes this.
  2. I won't go... I don't want rupees :)

EDIT: I changed my mind I want!
  3. Dang it, you always choose the wrong time.... Can you save some for me? >.<
  4. can you tell the eastern time
  5. Sorry Mark, I knew that once a time was in stone that it would unfortunately exclude some :( But there is no time available that works for everybody at once.
    If there are any leftovers, I will keep you in mind :) In fact, maybe I will talk with Joelslaw and we can set up a random number giveaway with a few items for those that cannot attend at that time.... I'll get back to you all on that.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  6. I Did.
  7. Noice :D should i spread the word?
  8. Awesome....
  9. Instead of you building it, would you like to host it at the biggest shop on Smp9 (emc?) it is larger than res 9000, it is res 19144, and we could set it up in the giant lobby. Message me if you would like to.
  10. I have to be there :O I can't wait to auction some of those enchanted items off.
    LZBZ_DW likes this.
  11. I think he already made it. And all residences are the same size.
  12. I understand that, but not all shops are 60x60x120 with another building on top that is 40x40 and goes to level 170.
  13. *wishes the giveaway included a fancy signature by LZBZ, cause she still really wants one :( *
    marknaaijer, mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. Cool nice idea
  15. Im going!!
  16. Lol, it would be cool if it was for TWO days :D
  17. Yes yes yes this is awesome!
  18. Just checking, what time is it for you right now? And what time is the event going to be held? (In your time) Cheers mate
  19. Everything is bigger and better then Rob, pfft, ahah.

I helped! : D

You guys will be amazed, its going to be epic. :)

Is the 12:00 PM in Eastern Standard time?
    Cchiarell6914 and mba2012 like this.