One million rupee giveaway!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LZBZ_DW, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Epic indeed :) Thanks for all the help btw.
    And yes the image I posted doesn't do this justice. There is at least twice that amount of stuff.

I don't understand the confusion on the time.
    Saturday October 13th. 12:00 PM (noon) PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).

If this is not your timezone, please use one of the many online time zone converters. Remember that the US is currently on daylight time due to daylight savings, so when you are converting, as posted on OP and above, you will be using "Pacific Daylight Time 12:00 PM" and then converting to your timezone.
  2. Trying to finish all my Homework in order to be at the party xP
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  3. I'm a well-known member now :D
  4. Cool lol
  5. Yeah
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. A week and a half of homework is a lot of homework! Just a reminder: the date this is set for is October 13th. Please don't let that stop you from finishing your homework :p
  7. Lol. I better get off now. Need to study. I have 3 test in the next to days :eek:
  8. Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  9. Dude thats insane ill hopefully be there
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Once and a life time event! I doubt this will happen for while.
  11. Wow okay, busy indeed. Good luck on your exams. You're studying so I'm sure you will do well.
  12. Bd
    Well im here listening to my favorite song. Ill study soon :p And thanks for the support, i have a math test, i suck at math :(
  13. Oh.... Lol... BTW how old are you???
  14. W
    I was asking what timezone you live in.... and what is the time for you right now.... so I can check to see that my conversions are correct!
  15. but you must remember... for it to be a shop... it must sell things
  16. OMG!!!!!!!!! I WONT BE THERE UGGGG dumb michigan !!!!!!!!!
  17. LOL, no worries man. I am on the West coast (Pacific Time) and it is 6:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time as of this post.
    MR2R2M and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  18. Sorry man. I'm going to be doing some sort of raffle/giveaway thing for those unable to attend the specific time as well. Look for details to be posted in this thread in the near future.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  19. Yes. That is 5am for me! I WILL be there!
    penfoldex likes this.