One Man's Trash

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by _REMOVED_63902, Aug 6, 2013.

1. while at your shop one chest set to buy from slot 54 (I believe the upper right one or maybe the other one on the right) it said the item was not recognized could you check it out and determine what it is and how to fix it (it might be your new voucher not wanting to sell)
  2. no this is from your buy random thing for 3r chest it changed to another slot after I bought an arrow and when I tried to buy another it said item could not be recognised cannot buy
  3. then you should refill your chests or rearrange the items in the hoppers to fill in the chest lol
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  4. I'll check this place out later, very cool idea!
  5. To be honest gollark, I think you're being pretty rude, I know I wouldn't like it if I had a thread advertising a service and then some other player keeps on coming on replying 'mine can do this, mine can do that blah blah'. If you want to advertise your service, why not do it in your own thread? Sure, a bit of competition is not a bad thing for customers, but you're doing it wrong.
  6. Gollark8: Keep your version of the service out of someone else's thread.

Copying, while often immoral isn't against EMC's rules. However, advertising on another person's thread very much is. Saying "I'll add _______ to my version of this" on someone's thread advertising a similar service is rude.

Coming to someone's thread and basically going "MINE IS CHEAPER" isn't allowed either. And as such, the posts have been removed.

Continual postings of content similar or identical to what has previously been posted will result in moderation action.

7. I am feeling generous...
    Maybe a little extra stuff in?
    EDIT: The hoppers are full apparently.
  8. Pretty sure kad did not male the first supply company....
  9. in recent times he has resurrected the supply co. idea
  10. That is not copying. It's annoying when people like and idea and do it, but people think its copying. If I said pie in the chat, and someone else did, I wouldn't say copier. Kadboy doesn't own the idea of supply companys. Nobody owns and idea. Copying a logo, text, and etc is copying. Using an idea is not. What next? Apple sues android for having a touch screen device. Oh, let me guess! EMC sues minecraft servers for copying! Youtube sues other video sites! IE sues Google Chrome! Seriously.
  11. Sales you should take out the instant voucher sell to you :p. I mean you might be able to keep track but people can duplicate them :O
  12. I'll put an enchanted diamond sword in there in a sec..
  13. Good news: We have expanded onto smp3, on 6012! So if you don't see something you like on 1717, head over to smp3, 6012! Any problems contact myself, or sales! :)
    We will be expanding to other servers soon :D
    salesman200 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. Good hamster