One happy Aikar

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Aikar, Aug 25, 2014.

1. I think I have the same mindset as aikar but my white computer is my school laptop my desktop is my oldest computer and my mac book pro is my newest addition to the family :)

unnamed.jpg

EDIT: oh and the wall behind it is all my famous art work but thats for a story another time ;)
    Seanawesome14, mba2012, 607 and 2 others like this.
  2. Do you mean virtual desktops? Because two monitors + virtual desktops gives me the space I need :p Being on an OS, ie Windows, without virtual desktops makes me claustrophobic.
  3. Ah... I remember when I had two desktops and 5 monitors sitting on a 78 inch desk... then I was robbed and never managed to gather up the money for another setup again...
  4. Well, does a TV count as a good occupation for a second screen :p?
    607 likes this.
  5. Are we sharing setups now?! :D Nothing compared to what most of you guys have, but it works nicely :)

mba2012 and sambish20 like this.
  6. Dat angry bird!

I use to use a TV as 2nd monitor, was really nice. But in the end not having a proper desk/posture was killing productivity.
  7. ... I said in staff chat shortly after "Ok, it was inevitable, I now want more".

I then proceeded to go upstairs to see if I still had the cheap monitors I got from work for free, but sadly remembered I gave them to family members.

It is every programmers dream to have a 6+ monitor set up.
  8. Mine's not far off from that xD
  9. I would have loved that >.> Sadly same happened to me... I had my 48" Flat screen and 2 more laptops.... The flatscreen was stolen and the laptops went with >.> I have been on a laptop since... Still want my old setup back >.>
  10. I'm not a programmer then :(
    Seriously though, I really am content with one pc and my iPad.
  11. Yeah... I'll just stick with my laptop that gets me 10 fps unless I use optifine.. with optifine I get 15-20fps and am perfectly content with that. :p
    607 likes this.
  12. :cool: I have max setting everything (except only 8 chunks) and it's always locked on 80 FPS :3
    cowland123 and tedrocker like this.
  13. thats like, exactly my setup, just differant laptop and monitor