Oii Fellow EMC'rs! :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fexu, May 18, 2016.

1. I may or may not have gotten the idea from you.. lol. but thank ya much! :cool:
    607 likes this.
  2. Remember that you can use the reply button twice so that you don't have to double post! :D

Welcome to the Empire, Fexu! :)
  3. I am from Michigan as well. :) Which is your favorite lake to visit?(Great lakes)
    Welcome to EMC!
  4. Thank you! :D And thanks for telling me that lol.
    607 likes this.
  5. Oii! another michigander! :cool: My favorite would have to be lake Michigan:p Thanks for the welcome!
  6. If you ever need help finding your way around a server then do /v +directory ;)
  7. Thank you! :D
    fBuilderS likes this.
  8. WELCOME to EMC! I use purple theme, too, and am also from Michigan. :) Let us know if you need assistance with anything!
    Fexu and 607 like this.
  9. ok girl/lady/gal whichever u like :) thanks for a cool introduction :)
    Fexu likes this.
  10. Welcome to the empire! Nice cats. :) #PurpleThemeFTW
    Fexu likes this.
  11. Well, you could be playing on EMC :D

Anyway, a belated welcome to the Empire Fexu. I hope you're going to enjoy it here, but something tells me that should work out :)

And be sure to let us know if there are things puzzling and/or confusing you. Hmm, something tells me that we should be able to find lots of ocelots on your residence ;)
    Fexu likes this.
  12. Welcome to ze Empire where dreams (and nightmares) come true!
    Fexu and ShelLuser like this.
  13. What we don't realise yet is that she, her ocelots and Aikat will eventually take over the Empire >:D

Welcome to EMC :)
    Fexu and ShelLuser like this.
  14. Thank you all very much! :D Much appreciate all of your welcomes! <3 And indeed ;) We will soon rule the empire! muahahaha! #OcelotsRuleEMC #PurpleThemeFTW
    gladranger7 and nltimv like this.
  15. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft :)
    Fexu likes this.