Ohhh, the immaturity.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Mar 20, 2013.

1. /ban princebee Using excessive caps and misspelling "guys".
  2. holy crap we are #2 on goggles! keep it up guys!
    607, Creeper655 and HylianNinja like this.
  3. i•ron•ic (aɪˈrɒn ɪk) also i•ron′i•cal,

adj.
    1. of, pertaining to, containing, or characterized by irony or mockery: an ironic smile.
    2. using or prone to irony.
    3. coincidental; unexpected: It was ironic that I was seated next to my ex-husband at the dinner.

It has been quiet for a while. We all urged you to get help after you posted numerous threads talking about the kids at school bullying you, you told us all you were getting help, things were going well and now suddenly you're finding these things posted on the front page using a stupid app that allows anyone to anonymously write on a webpage. You are the person who found them, they were about you both times. When I said that they wouldn't know your information unless you told them you were quick to say "Yeah they know my name and that I play here" yet we have never seen anyone you know play here except your brother. When you posted the one with your friend's name calling her a slut you started saying someone was trying to get to you.
  4. I know alot of the people who bully me have Minecraft accounts, but I don't know their names and they don't want anything to do with in online communities unless it's on facebook.
  5. :O Why so mean? Lava walls are always relevant - 72volt
    72Volt likes this.
  6. I think everyone here knows what i am going to say......"I have no idea what is going on" WRONG :D
    I as of now kind of have an idea of what is going on......
    ._.
  7. Haha, not being mean. Just honest. :p
  8. I despise facebook.......
    -_-
    Which is funny because i post on here an insane amount.
    But EMC is not a bunch of people posting pictures of duckfaces (I despise that -_-) and of everything they eat.
    As well as stuff like "Like omg look at me i'm like at the gym" or "Omg liek dis and i gon do summfin to mkae myself l0Ok foolish!" -_- I enjoy the social aspect of it just not having to see stuff like that all the time. cause thats all facebook is. People fishing for attention. -_-
    I eagerly await the day when the social network apocalypse happens and people cannot post everything they do every second of the day.
    (Except EMC of course because EMC is awesome.) :D
    jacob5089 and jamesg003 like this.
  9. Lol, laughed at when wisepsn said:
    bring napalm!
    PRO_G4NGST4 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. Napalm is inferior compared to the might of a lava wall.

Fun fact!
    The US considered using lava walls during the Vietnam War, but fearing a nuclear confrontation due to how they were such a controversial and powerful weapon, they brought it up with the UN Security Council, to much anger. They promptly withdrew their suggestion, and today many far-right groups in the US assert that if lava walls had been used, the US would've won the war, but nobody believes them, because they're nutjobs.

11. I really need a bigger clapping.gif folder for this stuff :p

Take that back.
    Jcplugs and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  12. I think this has become a thread about lava walls :p
  13. i made the big lava wall all over the front page, had ust finshed it, someone right-clicked once, and my work was gone :(
  14. lavawalltemplate.PNG Ultimate Lava Wall Website
    AlexHallon likes this.
  15. SO, I think one time I created a thread describing how and why EMC is better than Facebook... That was a long time ago. I may edit in a link
    Spenser6 likes this.
  16. How exactly would you transport lava? That was forty years ago and we can't easily do that.
  17. I believe that was a joke...
    jkjkjk182 and 72Volt like this.
  18. Using lava buckets, obviously. Don't we all play Minecraft here??
  19. Lol. Iron has a melting point of 1535 edges Fahrenheit. Lava ranges from 1292 to 2192 degrees Fahrenheit