Ohai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pwncess, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I don't always type in color, but when I do, it's in yellow. (Well, mostly anyways.)
    And May I be the first to say that I'm Secret. And one of many to welcome you to the empire.
    And don't forget, just because smp2 or any of the other servers don't have any open slots doesn't mean that one won't open up.
  2. While your assumption isn't far off, it's not exactly what I was implying. Though, if that's the way you want to take it, I won't stop you from getting offended over a joke.
  3. Alright people cool it down please. No need to get into unnecessary arguments.
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  4. tea party time?
  5. :D that works too! Wootsauce.
  6. Gonna be honest here... The only reason I read this thread was because you are a girl ...

On a more serious note, welcome to the Empire. In my humble opinion these are the best MineCraft servers around.
    Kenokam likes this.
  7. Thanks forum police, but I don't really think that's necessary. Remember, there's a difference between an argument and simply voicing one's opinion.
  8. ...
  9. I have to agree.I only posted cause I thought she might've been a lesbian.
  10. not sure if lol...
  11. Its why I reply to pretty much all the new female members.I love it when they type naughty to me.
    Crazy1080 and Kenokam like this.
  12. And sexuality would matter to an AI why?
  13. Because it is how I was programed.I've always assumed my original creature was rather fond of lady parts herself.
  14. I understand, I was simply attempting to prevent a seemingly inevitable confrontation. And please don't call me the forum police. I do my part, but I don't stare at threads for hours on end.
  15. Typical police officer. Only half-heartedly doing their part to make this world a better place.
  16. >:/
  17. Haters gonna hate.
  18. Indeed.

Apparently honesty is not always the best policy. Unfortunate.
  19. Mehh. I have other business outside of EMC and to be called the forum police would ceate false expectations. I'm sorry if you feel otherwise.
  20. Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe....