Ohai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pwncess, Mar 3, 2012.

1. And since this is your intro thread, allow me to say "Welcome to the Empire!"

It's nice to see someone with a bright personality come along. :D
  2. yes yes.
  3. Welcome to the Empire^_^
    I hope you find your home server soon and get to settle in.
    You will find we are mostly nice here. Unfortunately there are a few bad eggs around but we generally take care of them =]
  4. you should get a res on smp3.i lives there
  5. Ooh. Never good. Sometimes it's best to just let things go into the hands of an admin. I know it can be frustrating (I learned how important a good admin on a server is today) and patience to have it dealt with. At least on this server you can /ignore people and not have to worry about them again.

Thanks! :) I try to stay upbeat and positive. I'm a very approachable person IRL so I try to be that way online as well.

I haven't had a chance to get on yet since I'm updated and just waiting patiently for the servers to update as well. It looks like a few servers are already full so I may be calling the 6th server home eventually. We shall see!
    Couldn't be any worse eggs than the people I've had to deal with the last few days. I've resorted to a friends private server or single player mode because I just couldn't take it anymore.

Sadly it looks like it's full :( Maybe some spots will open up when I can finally get on :)
  6. For starters, I'm glad to see somebody writing in colored font other than Green_Mystery for a change, so I'll welcome you to EMC on that note.

Also, you can connect to the EMC servers if you download spoutcraft. :)
  7. Here's a fairly simple way to downgrade.
    1) Go to your ".minecraft" folder.
    2) Right click on "bin" folder.
    3) Click "Properties".
    4) Click "Previous versions".
    6) Click on the earliest "bin" folder. (Assuming you just upgraded and did nothing else)
    7) Click "Restore", and "Restore" again. It'll restore the older "bin" folder, and hopefully your previous minecraft 1.1 jar is restored as well.
  8. Last time I checked sm4 hade some slots open ;)

By the way welcome to the Empire! Make sure check out my shop at 8017 (smp4) I give discounts for new people who join the empire!
  9. Thanks, hehe. I really like changing up my font and colors. That's what they're for, right? :p
    I'm a little unsure of downloading anything, as I'm not the best computer saavy person, believe it or not. I know my way around most things, but I can be patient or...

I may try that tomorrow or something, Zab, thanks for the info :)

Well, whenever I can get on, I'll try to hop on a server that my friends I've told about this can join with me. We are hoping to be neighbors on whatever server we join, so it would have to be one with at least 3 spots next to each other. D:
  10. There are 2 spots open on smp4....
  11. But I need 3
  12. I saw... I will let you know if another slot opens.
  13. Also smp6 is the only server with 3 lots open
  14. SMP6 will be the server for this. I would suggest checking the live map to find the 3 next to each other you want and teleporting to them with your friends straight away to claim them. Insta-neighbours!
  15. I love this signature! /\
  16. can i be neighbors with u,you seem nice enough,lol
  17. I want to start off by saying Welcome to The Empire. I hope you find that this is everything that you are looking for in a Minecraft server. We have dedicated Mods and Admins that will take care of any unwanted pests that pop up:) Helpful community, and great people. Take a look around pick your server, or if you end up donating for the extra land, servers and make new friends. :) But from what I see I think you got urself a little crush already *smiles* :p Hope to see you around:)
  18. Or if plans go correctly they'll be able to easily find 3 on server seve... :x

I've said to much.
    SecretAznEks, sagem4tt and apamment like this.
  19. Thanks Bob :) Still waiting patiently...thinking of using my day off from work to explore more of the public library since my books are due. I need to read more and I won't get that done if I'm on MC all day! lol :p

Sweet, thanks NKJ :) I'll have to look up the command list again and use that for sure.
    I've already read through the Guide a few times and am super stoked to play on any server. Everyone seems so nice and I'm excited to be able to finally play grief-free with my friends.

:D Thanks _Stads_
    I used to belong to a Pokemon forum and had someone make those for me. I was writing fanfiction a little while back and that pink-haired trainer was my little persona. I <3 her but the writing has slowed for now. :C

Of course, Brando :) The more the merrier right? But if I read correctly, you can't have a residence on more than one server so you'd either have to remove your current one and move to wherever I call home, or I'd have to get lucky enough to have a space on your current one. O:

Thanks NWE :) Pretty font {;

Well, to be honest, seven is my favorite number. But as of right now I only see 6 and my current financial position doesn't allow me to donate to use the Utopia server. Though that would be fantastic.
  20. What was that, you didn't seem to finish your message.