Ohai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pwncess, Mar 3, 2012.

1. :) Hello. I'm new...here.
    Name is Megan, but I go by Pwncess in just about every game I play.
    I'm 24 years old (will be 25 this April...old..)
    I live in California and am a bookseller at Barnes and Noble. I love it. :)
    I play a bahjillion video games including World of Warcraft, Minecraft of course, and so many different ones on Steam. I <3 video games O: Addiction started with Pokemon Yellow...
    I enjoy reading, writing, gaming, playing with my 2 cats, watching scary movies, dancing while I clean, daydreaming, and collecting frog stuff.

Feel free to chat with me or befriend me. :) I'm currently just trying to find a permanent MC home since some servers tend to have too much lag or awful grievers... :p
  2. love the signature btw
  3. Thanks :) I used to belong to a Pokemon forum and had a couple people make me things for my fanfiction I was writing at the time. She's my signature Pokemon trainer, along with her team and main Poke, Gizamimi Pichu. Sorry, nerded-out a bit there.
  4. lol ik what u mean i nerd out alot.
  5. No you don't....

Welcome to EMC! Now buy my dyes or I sacrifice to the gods of Minecraft.. :3:D
  6. lol atually i do mrlegit.ur not in my class at school.
  7. Saying ZOMG MINECRAFT IS AWESOME, is not nerding out, its Mining out....
    IPwnCreeps likes this.
  8. That is some rather bright text.
  9. Nothing wrong with nerding out as long as you have someone who understands right? We're not weirdos!

Thanks Mr. Legit. I would love to but the server doesn't seem to like me this evening... Keep losing connection but everything else is fine. =/ Maybe I'm not allowed in there yet? D:

Why yes, Silly. I love me some pink text! I tried bolding it to make it less hard to see, but I can switch to purple if that's easier to see? Green seems a bit too much. Unless I go dark, which is awful and reminds me of the time I got lost in the swamp on one server...
    brandop123 likes this.
  10. I don't mind it. I normally would do purple myself, but I'm rather lazy.
  11. If your a A.I, why do you have energy? Did the forget to charge you?
  12. Its in my personality programming.
  13. Then hack your self. :D Give your self no laziness.
  14. Maybe some other time.
    brandop123 likes this.
  15. :p I'm a sucker for fonts and colors. Makes me feel unique when I use the same fonts as everyone else, lol.

What's A.I. stand for? Artificial Intelligence? *hums a tune*
  16. i LIKE THIS COLOUR!
  17. im sad i got banned for 2 days. :(
  18. What did you do, if I may ask? :C
    brandop123 likes this.
  19. raged on a guy named jackomighty.he was being rude about all my buildings/redstone stuff.
    got on my nerves and raged really bad.lol i find it dumb he was raging at my redstone mainly cuz he asked ME to make it.