Ohai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pwncess, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I live in california also.
  2. Oh nice. Northern or Southern? O:
  3. I grew up in Modesto. Currently reside between there and Stockton now.

I'm glad the weather here is finally improving. I'm usually all for chilly weather, but I'm ready for some warmth and sunshine. I'd like to be able to open up my windows during the day and get some fresh air while I plant my butt at the computer!
  4. Cool i live near San Francisco
  5. I love it there. I can never get enough trips to the beach.
    Last time we went, this guy gave me a free flower balloon from the cart of them he was selling.
    It was pretty nice. Lol.
  6. Maybe a bit creepy.
  7. Well, to be fair, he gave one to my niece, too. It was just a nice gesture imo.
  8. Well one thing i didnt say is Welcome To The Empire!!!
  9. Thank you both :)
    Though, I had to use Google Translate for that one, Blood. Lol.
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  10. Beans must be spilled :eek:

Welcome pwncess :D
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  11. ようこそ <<< whats that mean:confused:
  12. Also about the servers smp1 is the only one working right now if you want to check it out?
  13. Thanks, Foot :)

Dead - as much as I'd love to, it says it's down for maintenance and it won't let me join. :C
  14. What update are you on im on 1.2.3
  15. Fairly certain I'm on the latest update, as it doesn't ask to update when I start up MC anymore.

I was confused, seeing that there were people online but when I tried it would just say there was maintenance. Figured that it was just staff online or something.
  16. Delete the server then add it again maybe it will work
  17. Still says it's temporarily down for maintenance. /shrug

I don't know why it's hating on me.

I've been playing for the last few days. Just went on the other server I was majorly griefed on yesterday and was able to dig myself out of being buried in my base and take a look around...nothing wrong with my client as far as I can tell. Idk :(
  18. Wanna know somthing i did /pinfo icecreamcow and it said he was on 7hours ago on smp7 :confused:
  19. Justinguy i think is fixing it cause it was automaticly kicking people