Ohai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pwncess, Mar 3, 2012.

1. All good. I'm just doing my dailies in WoW while I wait :p I know how to kill some time. :cool:
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  2. pwncess since im diamond suporter i can have 3 res's and i already have 2 to might aswell get another.
  3. Oh, well lucky you :p Wish I could donate right now.
    Anyway, we'll probably end up on 6 since it's the only one with sure spots.
    Sad though. I can see a lot of blank spots right now while I'm exploring server 1.
    People could be building on those. :C
  4. Yay for nerds!
  5. k when is is updated lets go.
  6. Fo sho.
    Just waiting for my friend to get back online.
    Must make sure he is a neighbor as well!
  7. I plead innocent? :D Well, I was baggin on him for having a short ceiling, as mine is 6 blocks high, friendly stuff, then he said some really mean stuffs to me :D And erm.. Ya know, it took me 3 hours to get the concept up, but, thats another time to argue.. Erm. Welcome :D You are a very original person (Not you brandop, you stole my desing)(Jk!)
  8. hey pwncess lets get to 6 its now open
  9. Welcome! Perhaps Im alittle late for this greeting. But the companination of Pink text and Pokemon caught my eye. I was a part of a huge pokemon forum too until it imploded (uuttitan). Welcome to the Empire! If your ever on SMP2 come say Hi.
    (Residence 4367)

Btw, I also nerd out alot. And have a strong erge for darkness. (Perhaps why Im sitting in my room in the dark and with an Absol at my feet) :D Yep nerded out again.

Anyways welcome!
  10. :cool: Thanks ^_^ I won't mention the Pokemon site I used to be on, but I had to leave because a guy went above and beyond to stalk and harass me online and the admins chose to ignore my complaints so I packed up my fanfiction and left. No regrets.
    It looks like I'll be calling SMP6 home soon...wish my friend would hurry and log on so we can become neighbors. e_e I hate waiting for people. Lol.
    I really wonder if I could request a couple slots be opened on SMP1...I've been playing on here a bit and it looks very homey. There are a lot of lots that are just...empty. It's sad :C

:p Absol's are cute. Pichu are my favorite. More specifically the spiky-eared one. /squeal
  11. Welcome Pwncess!
    Hope you find in EMC your MC home ^^
    If u need help: Pm me (copherfield) *seriously* Also, i would love to see ur buildings, normally girls designs are boss!
    :p anyways, welcome to the EMC!

BTW: *best part of ur introduction*
    xD.
  12. Ahaha, thanks :)
    I don't know if my design will be girly though.
    I tend to keep it pretty simple until I get a good creative streak going.
    We'll see. :p

and ohyes, that is the only way to get cleaning done efficiently.
    copherfield likes this.
  13. What!? Brandop your buildings are awesome!
  14. thx
  15. Man, sometimes I wish I had ovaries; maybe then one of my threads could make it to 4 pages. Oh, and welcome to the Empire and everything.
    Hasorko and SillyWhiteMage like this.
  16. You think I'm only getting responses because I'm a girl? That's a bit rude.
  17. lol is your friend ever gonna come on?
  18. He's on! He's farrrrrrrrr out in the Wilderness.
    If you'd like, there is a free residence right near me under 12769.
    I just claimed 12659 and my friend will be claiming 12767.
    Hopefully his brother will join us tomorrow to claim the 12768 near us as well.
    Figured it would be easier if I gave you the number so you could claim it and teleport. :)
  19. i just got 12883