Oh look here, a new griefer.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am. Running into a bit of a snag. lol
  2. Still here...
  3. There is a system called Square, it logs F&S and lava usage...Sometimes, You just gotta watch the world burn. Sorry folks.
  4. Why not have someone hide in the huge hole and take a snapshot of whoever is doing this?
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  5. i do not get it we will get banned for putting up a sigh that will grief but we can dig a hole 50 blocks down all around the outposts
  6. What I find funny is how griefers put signs as signature like it takes some super duper ninja skills to greif some land...
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  7. So... you burned or griefed someone with lava?
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  8. I burned my own fort down yes. I wanted proof of their log system, I have it. I only uses F&S as you can see from the log, as I was done with that fort...
  9. I find it funny that the mods tell us they don't use something, then we find out they in fact do. Shame THAT is not in their "grief" definition.
  10. Too bad this is not circuit court, certain people in this situation would in fact be sued.
  11. So you were banned for burning down your own fort?
  12. Yep, I used it as a ploy to prove that in fact they do have log systems. I am banned and accept it, but I did NOT use any lava, the signs were part of the ploy.
  13. Very impressive, why did we need to know they had a log system though?
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  14. So i had more fun today burning down my friends house, with his consent, than i have ever had in this dictatorship we call EMPIRE MINECRAFT.
  15. I have been told since day 1 that they did not use this system because it bogged down the server, when in fact they used it secretly. In the real world that would be called entrapment.
  16. Caps
  17. go tell him to ermaderp
    ~vintagebeef
  18. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your visit.
  19. SO... has anyone ever read the book 1984?
  20. So was legit in on this to set it up or was he just an innocent bystander?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.